Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Site Support / Support needed
« Last post by galleryvalerie on July 20, 2017, 09:14:46 PM »
Where us the support link for this site? I posted on here and none answered. Under help it says there is a contact support button but its not there!
Site Support / Username is shop name
« Last post by galleryvalerie on July 19, 2017, 12:44:52 AM »
User name is shop name?

My user name is galleryvalerie like my email but but my shop name is Vala Art Jewels. It.didn't say that was going to be the shop name. What do I do to change it?
General Discussion / Re: What are you doing today?
« Last post by MulchandMore on July 08, 2017, 01:48:25 PM »
Glad to see everyone keeping busy. I'm in the middle of "show craziness" season! Did one last Fri, another on Mon. ans Tues. Today I'm dyeing some yarn, have mulberries juiced to make jelly, need to make candles and further prepare for next week's show (add a few things to the car and trailer) And to think I'm the one who scheduled all this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Have fun everyone.
General Discussion / Re: Anyone making sales?
« Last post by EasleyArtisanJewelry on July 07, 2017, 03:45:04 PM »
you need to promote your products on all social media, with your own links to your shop.  The admin of this site promote, but you need to do your own, just like you have a brick and mortar store.  Also remember that if you copy/paste the search engines will start to ignore your posts, each post should be unique.  Online selling is labor intensive, you have to approach it like a regular job.  Here you are a fairly large fish in the pond, at places with thousands of sellers, you are a very small fish in the large pond.  If you don't have a shop facebook, twitter, etc. account, start one.  Link all  your posts to your shop here.

John
Site Support / Re: links to share
« Last post by Larissa on July 06, 2017, 10:51:26 AM »
Oh!  Weird.
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on July 06, 2017, 10:11:59 AM »
They either do not show up at all, or they show up without pictures.....so I do not know what the beans is going on.
« Last post by Larissa on July 06, 2017, 09:49:02 AM »
You sure?  I just tried three different items from three different shops, and they all worked.  There was a bit of a lag, but I'm not sure if that's our system here at work, or a HAF thing.  Maybe it was the lag that was happening for you?  Maybe the lag was too long and your computer timed out?
Site Support / links to share
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on July 06, 2017, 07:10:28 AM »
The link to share with Facebook does not work anymore, or only occasionally, maybe 2 out of 10 times. Any fix?
Thanks
« Last post by Larissa on June 27, 2017, 10:14:39 AM »
Yes!  Predisone is freakin' awesome stuff.  Though I forgot to take my last dose this morning - I'll take it tonight just to finish up.  Really wish I knew what caused it, though.
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on June 27, 2017, 09:56:32 AM »
Thanks for posting the video, Fracture....  it is very cool!  Would love to see your creations!

Larissa - is your rash gone?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10