Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: What are you doing today?
« Last post by Larissa on June 24, 2017, 09:43:30 AM »
They really are.

I'm so annoyed and currently icing my big toe on my left foot, which I may or may not have just broken.  Eric is spending the day helping a friend cater BBQ at a big fancy party, so I was taking the dogs out, and slipped on the post-rain slick walk in my Keds.  I wear them as slip one without laces.  When I slipped and fell, the one came off and my toe twisted.  I have no idea what it would fee like if it's broken, but it hurts like the dickens.

And I've got two gigs this afternoon - face painting and glitter tats for two hours at one party, then face painting for an hour at another in a different town.  This is going to suck.
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on June 24, 2017, 03:59:01 AM »
So sorry Larissa, our furry babies are our kids aren't they :'( :-*
General Discussion / Re: Anyone making sales?
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on June 24, 2017, 03:55:51 AM »
Hi I just opened up a store and noticed a lot of people don't have sales. Only one person answered your question. Makes me wonder if I should put in the time. How long has European touch been here? Looks like a lot of promotion too.

Been here since 2010 or 2011., not sure at this time.....
General Discussion / Re: Anyone making sales?
« Last post by galleryvalerie on June 24, 2017, 03:42:07 AM »
Hi I just opened up a store and noticed a lot of people don't have sales. Only one person answered your question. Makes me wonder if I should put in the time. How long has European touch been here? Looks like a lot of promotion too.
« Last post by Larissa on June 23, 2017, 04:51:03 PM »
Larissa,   I   have  been  AFK  for a few days  so  I am  just  getting  caught up  on  the  forum.  I  have  a suggestion  about  your  topical  allergies.   I  am allergic  to  alcohol  and that  seems to be the primary ingredient in any perfume.  I make  my  own  bar  soap  and  use  ALL Free detergent and no laundry  additives.  I'd  be  happy  to dig  out  my  soap  recipe  for  you.

Thanks, but I have to chuckle.  This is me:  https://handmadeartists.com/shop/ReefBotanicals&secid=350
« Last post by MsMartyD on June 23, 2017, 04:31:06 PM »
Larissa,   I   have  been  AFK  for a few days  so  I am  just  getting  caught up  on  the  forum.  I  have  a suggestion  about  your  topical  allergies.   I  am allergic  to  alcohol  and that  seems to be the primary ingredient in any perfume.  I make  my  own  bar  soap  and  use  ALL Free detergent and no laundry  additives.  I'd  be  happy  to dig  out  my  soap  recipe  for  you.
« Last post by Larissa on June 23, 2017, 02:40:01 PM »
Thanks.  I keep randomly crying.  Mostly in the office bathroom.  We're deciding now whether we're up for going for sushi with friends tonight.  I think they want to take our mind off it.
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on June 23, 2017, 09:50:53 AM »
So sorry, Larissa.
« Last post by Larissa on June 23, 2017, 09:32:38 AM »
Gunther died last night.  He was one of our original two guinea pigs, and this makes me happy we got the other three, so Alfred still has brothers.  We finally went to bed at 3 a.m. when we stopped crying, and I couldn't sleep 'til after 4.  At work today, exhausted.  Errands tonight - pharmacy to fill scripts, Lowe's for fleece bins, supermarket for parsley and carrots for treats for the other pigs.
« Last post by Larissa on June 22, 2017, 03:54:07 PM »
LOL, right this second, that'd entail leaving the office & I've got another hour.  This day is DEAD too, boss had lasik surgery, so he's not here, phones are nearly dead, and I just want to head to my party.  Wish this was the kind of office where I could bring my knitting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10