Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: I Need Your Help!
« Last post by debz on August 06, 2018, 06:20:14 PM »
The description reads really good, I will post the links and hubby said he will too. Im sure he will have a gander too..he loves reading.

I darent try buttons..I tend to mess computer things up by touching haha.. Im sure I can break things even if i dont touch
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on August 06, 2018, 06:15:24 PM »
The links in the text go directly to the sales site(s) for the book.  The FB Twitter buttons will share the whole post to your accounts (I think).  You know, sadly, I've never used those buttons!
« Last post by debz on August 06, 2018, 06:08:25 PM »
Do you use the link in your post to share it or the FB twitter buttons underneath the post?
General Discussion / I Need Your Help!
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on August 06, 2018, 05:58:32 PM »
I need your help. Years ago, I wrote a novel. I test marketed it at my own expense, and my test market seemed to agree that it was a good book. I tried to sell a publisher on it for the better part of two years with no success. At that point, I just put it away.

But I've decided that it needs to be published, and so I have. It's available for all kinds of different e-formats on Smashwords (goo.gl/j2H7kc) and in print on Lulu (goo.gl/UkJt4Z).

I am NOT asking you to buy it (unless you read the description and think it might be interesting to you!). What I am asking that you share this and ask your friends to share it as well.

Thanks so very much for your help!
Introduce Yourself / Re: Introduce Yourself
« Last post by debz on August 06, 2018, 12:41:51 PM »
Thank you very much :)
Site Support / UK and the Shops section
« Last post by debz on August 06, 2018, 12:41:04 PM »
I was thinking about opening a shop here but I am in the UK..Is this site more the viable to have a shop if you are in the USA?

Looks an interesting place here and if it is more viable for USA I still would like just to hang around
General Discussion / Re: What are you doing today?
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on August 06, 2018, 09:05:08 AM »
Thank you very much both of you :)

Ohh today..I think it will be card making galore. My son and I have a craft stall in our local town on the 18th August and we need to get plenty made up and ready.

All the usual mundane chores to do and my living room looks like a bomb has been dropped. Im not the tidiest of crafters :O

... which means you fit right in with the rest of us!   :laugh:
« Last post by debz on August 06, 2018, 05:49:47 AM »
Thank you very much both of you :)

Ohh today..I think it will be card making galore. My son and I have a craft stall in our local town on the 18th August and we need to get plenty made up and ready.

All the usual mundane chores to do and my living room looks like a bomb has been dropped. Im not the tidiest of crafters :O
« Last post by chainmaille on August 06, 2018, 05:37:09 AM »
Love it, really pretty!
Introduce Yourself / Re: Introduce Yourself
« Last post by chainmaille on August 06, 2018, 05:36:31 AM »
Welcome Debz, jump in and make yourself at home!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10