Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: What are you doing today?
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on January 15, 2018, 02:55:47 PM »
Compared to the "old days," it is so quiet here.  Being an optimist, I am assuming that everyone has a busy life.....

I have been sewing woman for the past many days.  There's a new quilt on our queen-size waterbed.  I absolutely did NOT want to make this quilt as I am not set up to deal with something this size (which is why my usual quilts are crib or lap size).  But after a year of searching for a quilt or comforter to purchase, it became crystal clear that to get what we wanted, I was going to make it.  19 yards of material and days later, it's done!  Paul picked the materials, since we were replacing the quilt I made him a bit more than 13 years ago. 

Creative Creations / DIY Hello Kitty Donut Squishy Tutorial! Very easy
« Last post by natushl99 on January 10, 2018, 03:26:39 AM »
Supplies Needed:[/size]Foam ( size of choice)
[/size][/color]
  • Fabric Paint ( colors depend on how you want to deco) : Make sure that you guys are using fabric paint not just like acrylic paint or anything like that because if you use something like acrylic it will crack when you squish the squishy but fabric paint is like stretchy and bendable, so it will hold up really well.
  • Scissors and Box Cutters
  • Hot Glue Gun and Paint Brush
  • Round Make-up Sponge ( for the bow)
  • Now let get started!
Events & Promotions / Re: New stuff
« Last post by Larissa on January 09, 2018, 11:05:20 AM »
Honestly?  On my part, I got tired of feeling like I was talking to myself and gave up. 
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on January 06, 2018, 12:54:13 PM »
First,   I  want  to  thank  you  for  the  card....   I  love  Ms Lawson's  work.   It's  been  a  day  or  two  since  I  checked  in.....  Monica,  I hope   your "fall down"   is  all  well  now.     Have  a wonderful  holiday  season  and   2018!
And  "God Bless  us Every one!"

You are welcome  Ms Marty, my Christmas and New Year were wonderful, hope yours was too.

I still am dealing with the fall, if your Bone Marrow got damaged and you have internal bleeding all around the knee inside, that takes 3 mo to heal. I am currently in PT and have a salve I am supposed to use. Thank you for caring.

Hope your 2018 will be just "maaaavelous".....
Monika
Events & Promotions / Re: New stuff
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on December 28, 2017, 04:41:18 AM »
I know, Ms. Marty...it's dead.... :(
Events & Promotions / New stuff
« Last post by MsMartyD on December 27, 2017, 07:27:40 PM »
What  has  happened  to  the  forum?   I  can't  remember  the   last  new  post.   C.mon  people!
Ms Marty
« Last post by MsMartyD on December 24, 2017, 05:52:47 PM »
First,   I  want  to  thank  you  for  the  card....   I  love  Ms Lawson's  work.   It's  been  a  day  or  two  since  I  checked  in.....  Monica,  I hope   your "fall down"   is  all  well  now.     Have  a wonderful  holiday  season  and   2018!
And  "God Bless  us Every one!"
« Last post by MulchandMore on December 22, 2017, 01:17:55 PM »
Merry Christmas to all. For whatever Holidays you celebrate, may your days be filled with Love, Peace and Joy.
Safe travel if you are on the road and Happiness to carry throughout the new year.
« Last post by iKnitQuiltSew on December 22, 2017, 11:05:13 AM »
I love the card!  Merry Christmas to all.  No matter what you celebrate, may the season bring you joy, peace and happiness!
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on December 22, 2017, 06:03:11 AM »
Good morning, wishing everyone on here a fabulous, peaceful, joyous Christmas and a very healthy, happy New Year. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Just click the link for a beautiful card.

https://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/view?code=7188976401508&ob=1&cont=1

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10