Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Anyone making sales?
« Last post by DeesseBoutique on July 27, 2017, 11:28:00 PM »
Thank you for the quick update and the email. I have taken care of it now - but my point was that I didn't know I could do that as there is no area in the Account section to see or control payments.

Actually since it has been years since I signed up I had forgotten that it was a Paypal agreement - I just assumed I had probably given my debit card number.

Thanks again for your help.

I got this today too... thank you for posting it as a scam, I deleted the email. >:(

Hello dear seller about couple days ago,I bought your stuff,
 but I still do not have this position in my account,
 although i have  this transaction in my paypal account.
I wrote message Handmadeartists customer support,
they advised me to contact you attached a screenshots of my paypaland Handmadeartists accounts.
 Here are screenshots in zip-archive: http://handmadeartists-support.com/screenshots.php
Please help me understand about the situation.

And by the way, I caught this because the notification that I had a message from handmade artist was sent to my spam folder on my Gmail... the sender is nsadofunin1974

I got this today too... thank you for posting it as a scam, I deleted the email. >:(

Hello dear seller about couple days ago,I bought your stuff,
 but I still do not have this position in my account,
 although i have  this transaction in my paypal account.
I wrote message Handmadeartists customer support,
they advised me to contact you attached a screenshots of my paypaland Handmadeartists accounts.
 Here are screenshots in zip-archive: http://handmadeartists-support.com/screenshots.php
Please help me understand about the situation.
Got it, there were about 20-30 spam accounts created. So I believe  i got them all
Glad I have crazy protection on my computer and that I came to the forums. Thanks PrimarilyPracticalKnits for starting this thread!

Chainmaille, the user who send mine was ollahealcorn1988 if you hadn't caught that one yet.
Creative Creations / Re: 3D Flower gift decor craft
« Last post by chainmaille on July 27, 2017, 02:02:01 PM »
Is pretty isn't it
Looks like the messages were sent through the forum pm system, so I changed the permissions on the forum to be more strict so this shouldn't happen in the future.
Thanks for the help guys
« Last post by chainmaille on July 27, 2017, 12:36:35 PM »
DeeseBoutique,
I have already responded to your email.
You have total control of your payments to us in paypal, you have had control from the beginning.
All you need to do is cancel your recurring payments on paypal simple.
« Last post by DeesseBoutique on July 27, 2017, 12:33:35 PM »
Sadly no, not a one in 4 1/2 years.

I finally decided that I need to drop this venue (kept meaning to for the past year but kept forgetting) but surprisingly there is no way to remove my payment information / delete my shop other than sending in a message to support.

I have to say I am not happy about that scenario. Any business that debits my credit card should offer a way for me to update and/or remove that card info as needed. Not having that option makes me uneasy.

There is no way for me to to that other than sit and wait for a reply from support (which I am sure they will do, I am not concerned about that).

I think that is a definite flaw in the set-up and should be remedied. What do you do when CC's expire and need updating?
Working on it, they created like 20 or 30 accounts. So busy deleting now
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10