Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Board Rules and Suggestions / Re: Member sites, signature lines etc
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on February 19, 2018, 07:02:12 PM »
I   have  seen  titles  streaming  across  articles  and   wonder  how  to  do  it.   But  I  have  changed  my  mind....    Thanks  a  bunch.

On another thought MSMarty, how is the Billdana coming along? My friend is almost bald, ? poor girl.....thank you dear heart, Monika
« Last post by MsMartyD on February 16, 2018, 01:24:52 PM »
I   have  seen  titles  streaming  across  articles  and   wonder  how  to  do  it.   But  I  have  changed  my  mind....    Thanks  a  bunch.
« Last post by chainmaille on February 15, 2018, 06:50:01 AM »
Not sure I understand what you are trying to do MsMarty. Can you explain further?
« Last post by MsMartyD on February 14, 2018, 05:01:20 PM »
How  to  do  the  streaming   title..... etc
Creative Creations / Re: carved illustration
« Last post by eddapugal on February 07, 2018, 01:33:20 AM »
wow! this is just awesome. I just love the painting. Apart from writing I also spend some time in doing something which I love, I used to spend my free time by painting on canvas.Free time in the sense, I do take break in between writing (write my essay online) when i get stressed and paint a little , so that i get relaxed.
General Discussion / Re: Billdanas
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on February 03, 2018, 03:19:33 PM »
I  have  several   colors  and  will  pick  the  happiest   and  do  them   tonight.    Is  there  a  way  to  PT   me  here   with  your  mailing  address?   I will  send  a  message   when  I  am  finished.
Marty

Mrs. Marty, if you sign into your shop here, on the very left side pretty much down, it says "Private Message" if you click on that you will find my message. If you cannot make it work I will email you my address. Or post it here, even though then everyone has it and thats not good. HUgs, MOnika
So I will go and private message you right now.... :)
General Discussion / Re: Billdanas
« Last post by MsMartyD on February 03, 2018, 02:46:34 PM »
I  have  several   colors  and  will  pick  the  happiest   and  do  them   tonight.    Is  there  a  way  to  PT   me  here   with  your  mailing  address?   I will  send  a  message   when  I  am  finished.
Marty
General Discussion / Re: Tape
« Last post by myeuropeantouch on February 03, 2018, 07:15:50 AM »
My  email  is  msmartyd@gmail.com.....   send  a  mailing   address   there  and  I'll   get   something  in   the  mail.

Just send you an email, it is not coming from Monika, it is coming from Viktoria1914, but that is me, check your spam too.....how sweet of you Mrs. Marty....Thank you so much. She was diagnosed with breast cancer. My lil group of frineds knits and crochet hats for a local cancer center in town, a labor of love, all volunteer work, but I described your billdana and she was interested.
Sending love, Monika :-[ :-* :-*
« Last post by MsMartyD on February 02, 2018, 08:13:36 PM »
My  email  is  msmartyd@gmail.com.....   send  a  mailing   address   there  and  I'll   get   something  in   the  mail.
« Last post by MsMartyD on February 02, 2018, 07:51:57 PM »
I  don't  charge  cancer  patients  since  my  husband  is  a  colon  cancer  survivor.     Just   send  me  a  mailing   address  and  I  will   get  them  off in  the  mail.   I'll  send  you  a  message  from   here  to  let  you  know.
Marty
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10