Author Topic: Northern Michigan Lamb and Wool Festival  (Read 1855 times)

Offline MulchandMore

• View Profile
Northern Michigan Lamb and Wool Festival
« on: September 25, 2013, 09:37:28 AM »
This weekend (Sept 28 &29) is a show for fiber lovers, my son and I will be there as vendors, so if you are anywhere near please stop in and say hello. For more information their website is http://www.lambandwoolfestival.com/index.html
lots of interesting activities and a great group of people that I'm looking forward to seeing again :laugh:

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
Re: Northern Michigan Lamb and Wool Festival
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 02:01:15 PM »
Looks and sounds like a good time. Too bad I'm so far away. :(

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 02:10:43 PM »
If we were closer we would be there with bells on!  As it is, good luck for a wonderful show.

Offline MulchandMore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 05:21:52 PM »
Thanks, it will be fun with seeing other fiber centered vendors, and hoping for good sales (and not too much supply buying :-\ on our part) but it would be so nice to meet in person some of the people I've met on here-anyone have a free transporter-we could have a party ;) .....anyone in Northern Mi?

Offline Nárrína

• Handmaden Designs LLC
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Handmaden Designs LLC
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 10:41:13 AM »
Have fun and best of luck at the show!!  You'll only be about 35-40mins away from me, but unfortunately I have work this Saturday and Sunday's are always exceedingly busy I likely won't be able to drop by (wish I could!).  :(

Offline MulchandMore

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 08:58:19 AM »
Show was well attended, I made a few sales and picked up a coup;e of custom orders :D And to top it all off my picture as well as my son's is in the local paper (don't really like pictures of myself) but if you are interested    http://ogemawherald.com/stories/Lamb-and-Wool-Fest-draws-crowd-to-Fairgrounds,98021?

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 07:54:40 AM »
I just checked out the pictures. It does look like it was a good time. I'm impressed that people came from Wisconsin. And Midland folks, wow! My Aunt lived there until just a couple of years ago when she moved to Battle Creek.  Glad to hear you had some sales and custom orders. That's always nice.