Author Topic: Looking for something special from a jewelry artist  (Read 3716 times)

myeuropeantouch

Re: Looking for something special from a jewelry artist
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 05:07:55 AM »
Welcome here and we do understand you are missing Ed, most of us here have a pet/companion/four legged loved one.... :D

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »
This is so precious!  All these wonderful people getting all riled  up about a doggy!   As a  dog lover and former dog owner I love this attitude!   Wonderful,  kind hearted people.
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2013, 10:44:17 AM »
Sorry it took me a bit to sign up, have a lot going on right now. Stainless seems like the way to go. Man, I miss Ed.

Welcome to the site, and I'm glad people here will be able to help you.  We're a pet family too, and have been through it too many times.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Hopefully the keepsake will help.

Offline k449

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2013, 07:37:21 PM »
Thank you all for the very warm welcome!
Kerry

Offline ErinsInspirations

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2013, 11:16:15 AM »
I'm sorry to hear about your dog.  They really are like little members of the family.
Most of my jewelry is girly, but maybe I will look into making something more simple, like the paw print charm on a chain or something..
Take care,
Erin

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2013, 12:34:10 PM »
Sorry it took me a bit to sign up, have a lot going on right now. Stainless seems like the way to go. Man, I miss Ed.

Welcome to the site, and I'm glad people here will be able to help you.  We're a pet family too, and have been through it too many times.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Hopefully the keepsake will help.

Same here. Given time it will get easier, but never really goes away. I find myself getting weepy when I think about ours that have gone. You have friends here you can lean on.

Offline k449

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 07:15:50 PM »
I want to  thank everyone for their kind responses. Hopefully it gets easier with time. Also, thanks to those trying to help me create this remembrance of Ed.