Author Topic: Sneek Peek at the New Look of Handmade Artists  (Read 26154 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sneek Peek at the New Look of Handmade Artists
« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2014, 05:34:19 PM »
Currencies are on the list, but not with the initial launch of the new site.

Offline TXGulfCoastCreations

• Beautifying the world 1 handcrafted item at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2014, 11:16:05 AM »
No design/testing/tech experience here, but it looks good to me, and I agree, keep the purple. Most important to me is that it's mobile/app friendly, & works! Thanks for all the hard work y'all put in to give us a venue for actual handcrafted goods! Lisa

Offline RDHwirework

• View Profile
    • RDH wirework
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2014, 06:03:55 PM »
I've been out of the loop for a long time with the schedule I had last year so I popped in to check things out. I remembered there was a redesign in process so this was one of the things I wanted to look into. Hope everything is still going well with that!

Luckily I got a promotion so I'm back to a normal schedule! That means I'll actually have time for creating and listing again without sacrificing sleep to do jewelry "stuff".  ;D

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 18, 2014, 02:36:57 PM »
Yes the redesign is still going, unfortunately everything takes longer than you think. One issue is I haven't been able to put as much time into it personally. So luckily Kimberly has been jumping in and taking the lead dealing with developers, so hopefully she will be able to get it back on track.