Author Topic: THE ALL NEW PROMO RING...theme is spring and starts tomorrow 5/12/13  (Read 9730 times)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
Re: THE ALL NEW PROMO RING...theme is spring and starts tomorrow 5/12/13
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 11:24:49 AM »
went and did all my retweeting.  I checked for both #hafrings and #hafring.  It seems that I may be the only one outside the box here using #hafring so I will change that to #hafrings from now on.

However, I did notice that there were no tweets for anyone except yankeeburrowcreations and thunderroseleather.

Please everyone don't forget to tweet and to follow the others twitter accounts.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 07:32:52 PM »
Let me check again Alix.  I know that I am a follower of yours so it should be there.  I will check once more.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 07:39:37 PM »
I retweeted and used #hafrings (it may have been ring)
#blog etc... I have to be there somewhere.
Alix what is your twitter url,  I did both #blog and #hafring.  on blog nothing on you comes up and on hafring there is nothing there except my tweets and there are pages and pages of the same tweet on your post, but not retweets it seems to be just hundreds of the original tweet I did for your post, that is really weird.

Offline TheAlchemistsVessel

• Maille Misfit
    • View Profile
    • The Alchemists Vessel
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2013, 08:28:26 AM »
I retweeted and used #hafrings (it may have been ring)
#blog etc... I have to be there somewhere.
Alix what is your twitter url,  I did both #blog and #hafring.  on blog nothing on you comes up and on hafring there is nothing there except my tweets and there are pages and pages of the same tweet on your post, but not retweets it seems to be just hundreds of the original tweet I did for your post, that is really weird.

AlixAlchemy

That is really weird. I will check my actual page, log in, and see what the see is, maybe I have marked something "only me" or something equally silly.  I will check that out.  Hmmm?  Well there are shares / tweets there.  The screen shot below shows the first (last) three shares I did, from the 9th and the 12th, it looks like those things I shared on the 10th or 11th did not go through.  What the heck am I not doing?

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2013, 08:41:27 AM »
I honestly don't know what is going on.  I see your tweets and the only way that I can retweet them is to go directly to your twitter url.  Generally, they will show up on my twitter if I am following you as I understand it that is the purpose of "following".  I did get them retweeted by going directly to your twitter page.

Ok so now I know how to get it done whether they show up or not.

Thanks Alix

Offline TheAlchemistsVessel

• Maille Misfit
    • View Profile
    • The Alchemists Vessel
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2013, 09:00:53 AM »
I am going to try and tweet things that didin't show up.  I saw you re-tweeted things just a minute ago, but that was on the Connect page (I think)... Oh well, I think I may have to read some of the help pages on twitter and see if I can't get the posts to post properly or something like that.

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 11:38:32 AM »
I am not sure that it is you as at first I had the same thing with Debbi.  I am going to check mine as well

Offline beadthing

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2013, 01:32:33 PM »
I don't totally understand twitter either...some of the tweets from you guys that I didn't see before, are showing now.  I say let's blame twitter.  :laugh:
good idea, it could not be out fault at all

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2013, 07:18:47 AM »
Thanks everyone for the love, you are too kind. I believe I commented on all the posts. 8)