Author Topic: Google+ Ring Week One 3/6-3/12/13  (Read 3611 times)

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
Google+ Ring Week One 3/6-3/12/13
« on: March 06, 2013, 09:22:01 PM »
And here we go!  Each week, all of us will promote the featured artist through our Google+ accounts.  You are only committed to post once for the featured person/shop, but it's wonderful if you could post a couple of times! 

What You need to do:

Each week, I will start a new thread (like this one) with the name of the featured person, and the link they want promoted.  I will post the link to the weekly thread in the original thread where you signed up so that you get a message that the new week is starting.  Once you post on your Google+ for the featured person, go back to the weekly thread and post that yours is done.  It's incredibly helpful if you give us the link to your Google+ in that post so we can find it! Then all the rest of us will go to your post and +1 it and/or comment.  This way, the featured person will get lots of promotion!  If you are the featured person of the week, please post something about HandmadeArtists.com on your Google+.

This week, we're featuring DayDreemz who listed her Facebook page as the place to promote:  https://www.facebook.com/daydreemz

Have fun visiting DayDreema Facebook page!  I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

Offline ElectronicGirl

• 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111
    • View Profile
    • ElectronicGirlGifts
Unique gadget and jewelry gifts...and more!

Sign-up for my newsletter on my direct site: www.electronicgirlgifts.com
(products also available @ Etsy & Goodsmiths)

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
Re: Google+ Ring Week One 3/6-3/12/13
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 03:42:30 PM »
It's done

https://plus.google.com/u/1/

Tress

I can't find you Google+ page, Tress.  The link takes me to my Google+ page.   :(

Offline Roziespearls

• Newborn & Toddler Bracelets
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 04:55:45 PM »
Sandi,

It works i used the link and got my page. I don't know what's wrong. Everyone seems to have numbers in there's. I took the address from the top page. I think i followed you when i went to yours. I'm gonna check now. you can get there that why.

Tress

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 05:03:17 PM »
That worked!

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 10:59:30 AM »

daydreemz

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 11:15:34 AM »
I sure am soaking up all the lovin' :)  I echo Teresa's comment..sure I hope I did it right!  If I missed anyone with a thank you or liking/linking back to their sites, let me know. 

I have a guilty mission now - to actually get my page to 100 likes before the end of March. 

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments and such awesome work from each of you!

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 11:22:56 AM »
I sure am soaking up all the lovin' :)  I echo Teresa's comment..sure I hope I did it right!  If I missed anyone with a thank you or liking/linking back to their sites, let me know. 

I have a guilty mission now - to actually get my page to 100 likes before the end of March. 

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments and such awesome work from each of you!

That's a good goal!  Did you post on your Google+ page for HandmadeArtists?  Can you post the link to your Google+ page?

daydreemz

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 11:27:21 AM »
I don't think I did that part.  :) I think whomever creates one place that all social media sites are accessed from and to will be a mutibillionaire for life.

BRB...