Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1261816 times)

Offline designsbysuzanne21

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2865 on: September 12, 2019, 06:50:07 PM »
Hello Everyone.
[/color] [/size]
I have been making and designing jewelry for over 20 years. I am very experienced in all aspects of jewelry design. I keep updated on all the latest trends in jewelry design. Most pieces are one of a kind but I can duplicate. I design custom made affordable jewelry for any occasion. I can custom design pieces to fit your specific needs, any color, and any size. I have ventured into bead weaving of bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings. I love working with suede, Swarovski crystals, rings, and leather bracelets. Any questions just ask! Men's jewelry is also available.
[/color]I have to agree with some here that jewelry making can be very addicting.  I love making crafts.  I also make different kinds of key chains, pom poms are a winner.  I sell a lot of those.  I also make many other crafts, lighted tree topper Angels for Christmas too, check out my shop sometime soon.  designsbysuzanne21@handmadeartist.com  [/size]Although I only have around 20 items posted there, it just takes time to get to all the rest.  I have over 3 hundreds items right now.  Hope to have them all posted soon.  I am having some problems learning how things work here.
[/color]1.  How do I promote my shop once I have entered the links in my blog?[/size]
[/color]2.  I can't seem to get a profile that stays up. How big is 125 pixels? Never heard of that before.  [/size]
[/color]Thanks[/size]
[/color]Suzanne[/size]
[/color]·          [/size]
[/color] [/size]

Offline Fulcrum29SMT

• View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: August 29, 2020, 12:08:22 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member on the forum, who hasn't come here to sell stuff; my wife's birthday is coming (it's in November), and I was thinking of getting her something personalised, something ordered specifically for her. I was looking for a place to buy artisanally made things from, and I think I've found it!

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: August 31, 2020, 07:44:35 AM »
Great to have you with us, hope you find what you are looking for.

Offline Fulcrum29SMT

• View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: August 31, 2020, 08:41:59 AM »
Thanks, I'm already finding tons of fascinating stuff, I guess I don't have only my wife's gift, but things for all of my family for Christmas as well. Now, I just have to finish writing my report on the evolution of these Cannes property prices, to wait for it to be paid and I'll be set for my shopping spree here!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 03:57:30 PM by Fulcrum29SMT »