Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1105590 times)

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #2700 on: August 02, 2015, 06:09:38 PM »
Thank you.

I have had a couple of issue but I've put them on the help section ... Hopefully someone will be able to answer them for me!

But I have noticed that I seem to have had a very high number of views already on my items .... They seem very very high to me ... I've compared them to similar items from other sellers who have been on for a while and mine seem to be double. While it seems nice, I do wonder if the figures are right ......

I looked at both of your site support posts, Trudi, and I don't have an answer to either issue.  I am SO sorry you are having these glitchy things.

As to views, it is set up to automatically tweet from the shop to boatloads of followers.  Your beads are gorgeous!

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: August 03, 2015, 05:25:54 AM »
Welcome Trudi, jump in and make yourself at home!  :laugh:

Offline Blue Highways

• Global Moderator
  • Book Nerd
    • View Profile
    • My Shop and Blog
« Reply #2702 on: August 03, 2015, 08:36:02 AM »
Welcome! Be sure to put your links in your signature so that we can stalk you...errr..I mean so that we can find your shop/FB/twitter etc. (I really am kidding about the stalking part) Ditto what Sandi said, any questions, ask!

Offline CAJP2015

• View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: August 11, 2015, 06:59:14 AM »
hi guys im cams from the philippines...i hope this forum will help me to choice wisely about the things i will buy..^_^ ;) ;) ;)

Offline TwistednPlied

• View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: August 13, 2015, 05:51:30 PM »
Hi fellow artists! I am Heidi, wife, homeschool mom of 7, novice goat girl, and I have a love of anything crafty...particularly if it involves yarn. I am hooked (no pun intended lol) on spinning my own yarns and creating with them and other materials. My goal here is to finally take my art to another level and see if I can't bring in some funds to help our family towards our self sufficient goal and let's face it, just have an excuse to do more crafts!
I don't have any of my products up on the shop yet, but will soon...I hope! I do have my website/blog up and running (mostly) www.twistednplied.com, I am also on pinterest and am working on getting the other social medias going. My product labels and business cards just arrived in the mail this week and I am super excited. I look forward to exploring all of your shops and supporting the handmade artists in my future purchases of gifts and other items you offer.
I am raising my first herd of fiber goats. I currently have 4 pygora, and 3 angora goats. My friends and neighbors have adorable alpaca. So I get to work with these wonderful fibers and explore every avenue of creativity within the fiber arts realm! So excited! Happy Day!

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: August 13, 2015, 09:24:45 PM »
I am so excited about the growth  I have seen  here!
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: August 14, 2015, 05:24:18 AM »
Welcome Heidi! Jump in and make yourself at home!  8)

Offline jessy255

• View Profile
    • My Etsy shop
« Reply #2707 on: September 03, 2015, 03:35:21 AM »
Hello to you all =D. I'm Jessy. I really enjoy in creating handmade jewelry and other items since I was a kid. Really glad that I found this awesome forum  :D .

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: September 03, 2015, 05:15:44 AM »
Welcome Jessy, jump in and make yourself at home!

Offline popartballons

• View Profile
New Shop
« Reply #2709 on: September 18, 2015, 06:42:39 PM »
Hello all. We've been setting up our shop and have finally posted our first item. Wanted to get that first thing up before introductions.
Thank you all for everything I have been reading in these forums, it is all helpful.
We make various functional sculptures and decorations. A lot of our stuff centers around being a flower vase.
Hat Vases, Bud Vases, Geode Vases, Sculpted Wedding Arrangements. Most are decorated with Swarovski Elements Crystal.

Offline gemlover

• Contributor
  • All that glitters is not gold!
    • View Profile
Re: New Shop
« Reply #2710 on: September 19, 2015, 01:23:18 AM »
I tried to find your listing as "popartbaloons" am i spelling it correctly, or does your shop/vendor name differ?

John
John Atwell Rasmussen, PhD, AJP
Lapidary, Gemologist, Geologist, Artisan Jeweler
email: john@rasmussengems.com

Offline popartballons

• View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: September 19, 2015, 12:41:16 PM »
Ahhh yes, the name, thank you.
The shop name is  Pop Art Balloons.  Our vendor name only has 1 o, popartballons.
We currently have the green hat vase on the home page.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #2712 on: September 21, 2015, 10:44:19 AM »
Really funky idea!  And I love how when it's full of flowers, it looks like a crazy fancy Easter hat.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: September 21, 2015, 12:38:27 PM »
Welcome to Handmade Artists!!

Offline popartballons

• View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: September 21, 2015, 06:30:52 PM »
Thank you, we have added our second item