Author Topic: Great Finds Hunt is on!  (Read 11882 times)

Offline OnFireforHandmade

• On Fire for Handmade
    • View Profile
    • On Fire for Handmade
Great Finds Hunt is on!
« on: June 05, 2013, 12:52:52 PM »
I am on the Hunt for handmade creations for the Bride... You can share your items on the On fire for Handmade Site Event Here:

http://onfireforhandmade.com/june-bride-great-finds-hunt/

This week I am on the hunt for Handmade creations for the June Bride! Share your creations or a friends… You could be in the Next Great Finds!“Something Old, Something New.. Something Borrowed, Something Blue!”Every Saturday the new Great Finds page is published with 21 new items and a poll for you to vote for your favorite. The winner will receive a spot on the side bar of the On Fire for Handmade Site and a listing in the On Fire Gift Guide!To Join in on the fun simple post the link to your creation in the comment section!! Your comment will be held for moderation… If you don’t see it right away.. don’t panic.. It will get published after review and a thumbnail of your creation added! Great exposure for your shop and you could be on the next Great Finds Page her on On Fire!This event is open today June 5th, all day! If you have any issues please contact me via the contact us page

• On Fire for Handmade
    • View Profile
    • On Fire for Handmade
Re: Great Finds Hunt is on!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 11:14:42 AM »
The New Great Finds Hunt is up and running!

The Great Finds Hunt is up and running... Share your listing links in the comment section of the Event Page here:[/size]onfireforhandmade.com/show-me-your-summer-creations/I am looking for bright greens, yellows, oranges and blues... Hope to see you there!

• On Fire for Handmade
    • View Profile
    • On Fire for Handmade
Re: Great Finds Hunt is on!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 09:01:24 AM »
New Hunt is On for your HOT Samba Reds... come and share your creations with us! Just copy and paste the link to your red creation in the comment section here:

http://onfireforhandmade.com/great-finds-hunt-samba-red/

You could be in the next Great Finds~