Author Topic: HHC #28  (Read 4986 times)

Offline OnFireforHandmade

• On Fire for Handmade
    • View Profile
    • On Fire for Handmade
Re: HHC #28
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 01:35:21 PM »
When I checked this am around 4:30  Alchemist had the most.. I will award to both. I think to for future I will not host and just post the Highlights on the On Fire Site to avoid anymore confusion lol  :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 01:38:45 PM by OnFireforHandmade »

Offline Roziespearls

• Newborn & Toddler Bracelets
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 02:30:38 PM »
Thank you but, I will pass on the banner. Also, I should thank you for picking all those fav. on Etsy. Our views have been good but, that day they where way up. Have a good day.
Tress

Offline YankeeBurrowCreations

• View Profile
    • Yankee Burrow
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 02:38:00 PM »
Anne,
I don't think you need to pull out, we just need to have a set start and stop time....we trust you to call the winner. or the "hostesses" could call the winners.
 :D

Offline TheAlchemistsVessel

• Maille Misfit
    • View Profile
    • The Alchemists Vessel
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 11:43:52 PM »
Ann, thank you so much.

A new Banner.  Yay! 

Rozie, I would go for the prize as well, Ann has been kind enough to offer, and it would get you some exposure too, and I do not mind sharing if there was a huge jump in count.

Offline Roziespearls

• Newborn & Toddler Bracelets
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 05:23:27 AM »
Hey Alchemists Vessel,
The view count had not changed much since you left for vacation. I've been checking it everyday. I thought I had won because I had been in the lead for days. (views ) The thing is I was going to give you my banner prize anyway.  I know you wanted a new banner.  I didn't need one. I did the highlight for the exposure & she gave me that over the weekend. As I said in my earlier post she fav. quite a few listings from my Etsy shop. Believe me the shop got exposure. I thanked her for that  & all is good.
Tress

Offline TheAlchemistsVessel

• Maille Misfit
    • View Profile
    • The Alchemists Vessel
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 01:06:00 PM »
Hey Alchemists Vessel,
The view count had not changed much since you left for vacation. I've been checking it everyday. I thought I had won because I had been in the lead for days. (views ) The thing is I was going to give you my banner prize anyway.  I know you wanted a new banner.  I didn't need one. I did the highlight for the exposure & she gave me that over the weekend. As I said in my earlier post she fav. quite a few listings from my Etsy shop. Believe me the shop got exposure. I thanked her for that  & all is good.
Tress

Wonderful.  I was not aware of the Etsy Favs.  Excellent.  As long as all are happy, it's all good.  I don't like to make waves, unless I'm swimming!  ;)