Author Topic: HHC#25 Contest! Love is in the Air!  (Read 4074 times)

Offline MadeforMebyOaklie

• Oaklie's Fashions
    • View Profile
    • Oaklie's Fashions
HHC#25 Contest! Love is in the Air!
« on: January 14, 2013, 07:36:17 AM »
HHC #25 - Love is in the Air

With today being valentines Our theme is Love is in the Air - Reds and Pinks is the colors theme.. Be sure to put HHC #25 in your title so I know to include you in the contest!

The Prize for the winner is....  This warm and fully scarf by Oaklies Fashions

Winner is determined by number of views and will be announced on 1-21.. good luck and happy creating!
Oaklie's Fashions
Acessories made with You in Mind!

Offline YankeeBurrowCreations

• View Profile
    • Yankee Burrow
Re: HHC#25 Contest! Love is in the Air!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 12:14:13 PM »

With today being valentines Our theme is Love is in the Air - Reds and Pinks is the colors theme.. Be sure to put HHC #25 in your title so I know to include you in the contest!

Winner is determined by number of views and will be announced on 1-21.. good luck and happy creating!
I read then, and then ran to my hubby to kiss him and wish him a happy valentines day (I didn't even get him a card).  He started laughing and reminded me that we are still in January, and Valentines day is in February.   ;D   Boy do I need a good night sleep.  :laugh:
Debbi

Offline OnFireforHandmade

• On Fire for Handmade
    • View Profile
    • On Fire for Handmade
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 07:02:51 AM »

I read then, and then ran to my hubby to kiss him and wish him a happy valentines day (I didn't even get him a card).  He started laughing and reminded me that we are still in January, and Valentines day is in February.   ;D   Boy do I need a good night sleep.  :laugh:
Debbi

Well Yankee I am right there with you as I didn't even realize i had posted that "today" was Valentines lol.... It was however my Sister's B Day on Jan 14 lol.. at any rate.. I correct my initial post to With Valentines day just a month away our theme is Love is in the Air and aparently my brain to lol!

Offline CJGrand

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 09:31:57 AM »
Just posted mine.
https://handmadeartists.com/highlights-details/?id=20130115092954509a6&uid=09052011222054&index=

There are so many beautiful items to choose from I could have made it twice as big.

Offline MadeforMebyOaklie

• Oaklie's Fashions
    • View Profile
    • Oaklie's Fashions
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 10:00:38 AM »
Jewelry by Jane is the winner of this week's Challenge! She will receive my hand knit scarf and a listing on the Gift Guide!
I will be posting the page on On Fire for Handmade shortly and post the link here when I publish it.

Thank you all for participating!
xoxo
Anne

HA CHALLENGE RESULTS PAGE IS UP!!
http://onfireforhandmade.com/highlights-challenge-25-results/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 10:40:17 AM by MadeforMebyOaklie »
Oaklie's Fashions
Acessories made with You in Mind!

• On Fire for Handmade
    • View Profile
    • On Fire for Handmade
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 12:29:41 PM »
Jewelry by Jane is now up here http://onfireforhandmade.com/jewelry-by-jane/  congratz!!

• On Fire for Handmade
    • View Profile
    • On Fire for Handmade
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 10:13:18 PM »
Thank you so much!  It is absolutely gorgeous!  Can't wait to get it!   Perseverance finally wins.    Yeah for me!!!!lol
Jane
Dropped it in the Mail Box at the PO today :)

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 10:55:42 PM »
Congrats Jane.
I cannot find the thread with the list of who is hosting when.  I think it is me this week, but I am not sure.  Can someone please tell me.  I posted in What are you doing today, but no response.
Thanks