Author Topic: Photo Collage Tutorial  (Read 55965 times)

Offline AppliqueDownload

• View Profile
Photo Collage Tutorial
« on: December 27, 2012, 08:30:18 PM »
Hi All,

I created a quick and easy tutorial for creating a photo collage.  You can even use it to create a personalized Facebook header!

Hope it's helpful!

http://www.appliquedownload.com/photo-collage-tutorial/

Offline AppliqueDownload

• View Profile
Re: Photo Collage Tutorial
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 08:38:47 PM »
Hi Debbi!

I never heard of my picasa! I stumbled across picmonkey I think on Pinterest and have found so many uses for it.  The tools they offer have been so helpful for generating buttons, banners etc.  I have found that I've been using the collage editing tool almost everyday and figured I'd put it out there and hopefully help someone who had a use for it!

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 12:08:52 AM »
I use the downloaded version of Picasa for collages.  Picnik is supposed to be gone but it still works.

Offline meredeth11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 01:36:29 AM »
Thanks Debbi, taht's very COOL! I would try it and made an exquisite Facebook header fro my account, actually I have been thinking about doing it recently. :) I am new here, and found this forum really an interesting and practical place, to see so many practical methods of making various handmade crafts or somethings else is really a good fortune for me to be here by coincidence.
Believe, Wait, Accept and Love all beauties happened in life patiently and piously.

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 08:46:32 AM »
I looked at your tutorial.  It is definitely easier to make a collage by downloading the Picassa program.  It saves the step of uploading each picture.  You only have to upload the completed collage.  I used it for my header in my shop here.