Author Topic: My mystery unveiled...for fine artists and photographers  (Read 856 times)

Offline thepeasantpailfull

• View Profile
My mystery unveiled...for fine artists and photographers
« on: December 14, 2012, 10:14:21 AM »
Now that the app Artworld is up and out (and free for all for the first month),here's a further explanation of a program I was talking about in chat a month or two ago. The link provides a quick pictorial walk through of sorts and below the link a more wordy letter...by the by as the letter explains you don't need an app type device to register...

http://business.negativeentropy.net/Artworld/Artworld/Artworld.html

Dear Artists,

Artworld is an entirely new service designed with the artist in mind. It's a space for artists, and an art-lover's app. And as an art-lover, and the architect of Artworld, I invite you to take part. Here's what's on offer (and artists join for free).

Artworld finds local artists instantly. Art-lovers in your neighbourhood? Artworld puts your work at their finger tips. Instantly. Just one tap.

Artworld presents your work beautifully. Artworld really showcases your art. Don't take my word for it: check out the screen-grabs.

Artworld eliminates the middle-man. Artworld promotes the private sale. The customer will contact you: set up a viewing or arrange to meet face to face. Negotiation is personal. There no commissions, no fees, no charges. Reflect this in your prices. Everybody wins!

Artworld helps you help yourself. Artworld reaches an entirely new audience. It makes your work more visible, more affordable, and it increases your return.

Register with Artworld. Upload your art today! Add your artworks to the Artworld database. You don't need an iPhone, an iPad or any mobile device. It's easy and it's free.

Register Here!...

https://www.negativeentropy.net/ArtistServlet/ArtistServlet

Help me help you by spreading the word! And if you have any questions, just drop me a line.       

Yours sincerely,
Keith McFarlane

Art-lover & software architect
artworld@negativeentropy.net

Artworld © 2012, Negative Entropy B.V., Amsterdam.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:17:24 AM by thepeasantpailfull »