Author Topic: Blog ring for Nov 11, 2012 to Nov 18, 2012  (Read 8861 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Blog ring for Nov 11, 2012 to Nov 18, 2012
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 09:57:51 PM »
I do believe I've commented on all the posts up to here. If I missed one please yell at me.
You guys make me feel so incredibly humbled, I truly am blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

Offline LadyFaithJewelry

• View Profile
Blog Ring for Nove 11-18
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 12:08:12 AM »
I finally got mine published and you can go and look at it here
www.ladyfaithjewelry.blogspot.com I hope you enjoy I added some of my pictures, and some things from other people Thunder Rose Leather and LG Potter's Shop.
Lady Faith
www.ladyfaithjewelry.blogspot.com

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 03:27:35 AM »
I truly am blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

So are we.

MarilynKelleyArt

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 07:12:53 AM »
I currently have about 15 comments on my blog post and I think we had 25 people participating this week.  I mentioned also that I was glad to help anyone that wasn't sure about the process. Maybe some are waiting until to today to post. Either way, here's my email if anyone needs it!   

mkelleyart@gmail.com

I also want to mention that I've never done a blog ring before, but I've found this to be a lot of fun and it's given me a chance to find other great blogs, written by like minded artisans.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 07:14:57 AM by MarilynKelleyArt »

Offline LilBitSassy

• View Profile
    • Lil' Bit Sassy
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 08:21:38 AM »
I believe I'm caught up on comments. Want to thank everyone for their comments in turn :)

I do have an unrelated ? How do I get my shop links to post automatically to replies here without having to manually type them in every time?

MarilynKelleyArt

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 08:49:15 AM »
Rhonda, go to your profile (top left hand side of forum page) and add any links you want to your signature.

Offline gemlover

• Contributor
  • All that glitters is not gold!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2012, 09:03:10 AM »
I will help anyone.  If in need, email me john at rasmussengems dot com

John
John Atwell Rasmussen, PhD, AJP
Lapidary, Gemologist, Geologist, Artisan Jeweler
email: john@rasmussengems.com

Offline lisianblue

• View Profile
    • lisianblue
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2012, 07:39:29 AM »
My apologies - I finally got all the comments posted - I didn't answer each comment individually - sorry - I have been quite ill the past few days - and just didn't get here.  I believe I'm caught up on the blogs - I managed to leave a comment without being signed in on one or two!  so if you got 2 similar comments - sorry!  Feeling a little better, but not good yet!
I have to refrain from offering my help with "how to" on a personal basis - but I think if you leave questions here or even in other sections pertaining to how to you'll probably get an answer fairly quickly from someone.   Due to my health, (even when I'm not ill)   there are just days I don't get much done online - or offline either!  or  get in touch with one of these other wonderful people who have offered their help!
Some great posts & it's so nice to see some newbies participating!  Besides  helping build your blog  presence, I think it's fun! 
Kris 
"Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced."  Leo Tolstoy 

http://handmadeartists.com/shop/reflections
http://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/lisianblue

http://twitter.com/lisianblue
http://lisianblue.blogspot.com

MarilynKelleyArt

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2012, 07:42:04 AM »
Kris, I'm so sorry that you've been ill. Hoping that you are on the mend quickly.

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2012, 11:30:27 AM »
Although I am sitting this round of the blog ring out due to "life,"  I would be more than happy to answer questions/help anyone that needs it!  iKnitQuiltSew@gmail.com

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2012, 07:40:43 PM »
anyone who needs help can always pm me or send me an email.  I am generally always available within just a little while.  Sometimes I am not actually sitting at the comptuer even though it says I'm online, I never turn my internet off or close my pages, unless my computer needs to do an update

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Blog Ring for Nove 11-18
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2012, 08:53:25 AM »
www.ladyfaithjewelry.blogspot.com I hope you enjoy I added some of my pictures, and some things from other people Thunder Rose Leather and LG Potter's Shop.
Lady Faith

Thanks for posting! Just one suggestion when reading your post all your links are not live.  In other words people will have to cut and paste the link to go where you are trying to send them. This will not be very productive as people are generally too lazy to do this.
Anyway one of the blogger folks should be able to give you a hand, it is not hard to fix.

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2012, 04:32:44 PM »
Lady Faith

Thanks for posting! Just one suggestion when reading your post all your links are not live.  In other words people will have to cut and paste the link to go where you are trying to send them. This will not be very productive as people are generally too lazy to do this.
Anyway one of the blogger folks should be able to give you a hand, it is not hard to fix.

I am happy to help, justs let me know.  you can post it here or just pm me