Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 2928 times)

Sunworx

Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2013, 01:49:51 PM »
Wishing everyone at HAF a joyous and happy new year, and a special thanks to Andrew and Kimberly for imagining and implementing Handmade Artists, and to Monika for inviting me to this very special family. :)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2013, 03:13:27 PM »
LOL, Andrew, I could have sworn last night there were two "happy new year" topics and today only one... and I didn't get drunk last night, so I was really confused!

Happy new year, all!  May 2013 be TONS better than 2012 was for all of us!

We had about 15 people over, just hanging out, eating, drinking, and watching one of the specials.  I'd call it a success.  We've been invited to a couple new year's day parties, but I think we're just staying home.
There were two Happy New Year topics, one was mine, don't know what happened to it. I think we actually created them about the same time, no worries.

Happy New year to you and I am glad your party was a success.  Your food looked yummy.

Happy Happy to everyone and I agree Larissa, I hope this 2013 turns out to be tons better for everyone though even without sales, I can't say that 2012 was all bad for me.  It was actually pretty good.  New blog post today coming soon to tell why. Will post link when completed.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 03:16:15 PM »
Pam I merged the topics