Author Topic: My Glass Hedgehog Installation! Deadline-27th September!  (Read 991 times)

Offline Flyingcheesetoastie

• Mostly making glass...
    • View Profile
    • Rachel Elliott Glassworks
My Glass Hedgehog Installation! Deadline-27th September!
« on: September 16, 2012, 07:48:06 AM »
Hi there, apologies if this if the wrong place to put this.... 

I'm a glass artist up in Edinburgh and one of the things I work with is water-jet cutting glass into animals (so far I've done hares and foxes) with my next creature being a hedgehog.

My project is to install several hundred glass hedgehogs into the Manchester Craft & Design Centre.  This is a huge amount of work and cost so I have launched a page on a crowdfunding website to raise the money needed to cut the glass.

I'm looking for help with this and in exchange, every pledge from GBP£5 upwards can choose from a number of rewards, including their own glass hedgehog sent to them (International shipping is included in the price!)

The deadline to raise the money is only in 10 days time and if the goal isn't reached then no money will be taken from backers, no rewards will be given and the installation will be greatly reduced in size.

Please check it out and share with any interested parties - http://bloomvc.com/project/Road-Hogs-An-Installation-of-New-Glass-Sculpture

Many thanks,

Rachel x