Author Topic: Pinterest Promotion Ring Sign-Up List  (Read 85934 times)

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
Re: Pinterest Promotion Ring Sign-Up List
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 10:31:24 PM »
Since you have to follow at least one board to add someone to a group board, I started following at least one board for everyone who posted their Pinterest link.  I have been able to add Karen and Nancy so far, but I need to know what name you are using in order to add you to the board.  It does not go by account name.  It goes by the name you choose for everyone to see. 

Karen and Nancy,
Let me know if you get an e-mail or message on Pinterest that invites you to the board.

Yes, I got the invite and accepted it.  :)  I have been able to take the names and do seearches (search on people) and it finds the names....

Ok...since I'm on the board I'm able to add them now too...so I have us all accounted for on the list.  :)  Should be easier to do this going forward....getting a system down!

Offline RiverRockArts

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 05:09:08 AM »
I think anyone you add to the board can add others.  Now it will show up as a board for all of us, and we can see everything that was pinned.

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2012, 06:46:25 AM »
Since you have to follow at least one board to add someone to a group board, I started following at least one board for everyone who posted their Pinterest link.  I have been able to add Karen and Nancy so far, but I need to know what name you are using in order to add you to the board.  It does not go by account name.  It goes by the name you choose for everyone to see. 

Karen and Nancy,
Let me know if you get an e-mail or message on Pinterest that invites you to the board.
I think I already follow boards of some people, even perhaps some on HAF, my name is abeadthing if you need mine.

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 07:21:50 PM »

[/quote]
I think I already follow boards of some people, even perhaps some on HAF, my name is abeadthing if you need mine.
[/quote]

Pam - do you want in on the ring?

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 08:46:26 PM »
I forgot when I posted my Pinterest address to say that I want to promote http://www.uniqlets.com
Thanks.
I am not clear, have we started, is a list going to be posted like we do on other groups?

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 09:09:57 PM »
Uniqlets (Lisa),

I have you on the list and figured out the site you meant.  :)

Yes there is a list - it's in the first message in this "sign up" thread.

I was thinking we should give it a week for people to think about it and sign up.  So we could start this coming weekend?

I have posted pins for everyone who has signed up so far.

Offline DianaShyeJewelry

• Classic beauty and elegance in modern form
    • View Profile
    • DianaShyeJewelry
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2012, 06:16:51 AM »
OK, I got started with participation in the Pinterest Ring.  Here's what I did:

1.  I created a board in my Pinterest account called Great Handmade Gifts.  I pinned some items from other participants on that Board.  If you want to spread the word, you can go to my account in Pinterest (dianashye), look for that board and "like", commnet, or Repin.

2.  I "followed all" for each of the current participants in the Ring.

3.  I went into the group "It's Better Handmade" and like and repinned some of the items there.

I will continue to do this on a regular basis.  Please let me know if there's something else/more that I should be doing.

Good luck to all of us!
DianaShyeJewelry

Offline DianaShyeJewelry

• View Profile
    • DianaShyeJewelry
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2012, 07:06:22 AM »
I forgot to mention the 4th action I took today, which I will also repeat on a regular basis:  I went into several of the sites that particpants want to promote, picked an item and then pinned it to my own personal board entitled "Great Handmade Gifts".

I also put one of the items from my Etsy store (at http://www.DianaShyeJewelry.etsy.com) on the group "It's Better Handmade" board, since nothing of mine appeared yet.
DianaShyeJewelry

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 07:34:09 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I do

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2012, 07:05:37 PM »

Yes I do

You're on!  You should have your invite to pin to the community It's Better Handmade board too.

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2012, 07:12:45 PM »
Diana -

Awesome!  Yes what you're doing is perfect. 

So far it's the 9 of us.  I've been pinning one item from everyone to one of my boards so far, with the plan that when we officially started I'd pin to the Community It's Better Handmade board in addition to my own.

If everyone is ready to start now we could just start now vs. waiting until the weekend?

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2012, 10:07:24 PM »
Pam, just thought I'd let ya know that you've been repinned onto someone's board who saw the pin I did of your emerald bracelet.  :)

Offline DianaShyeJewelry

• View Profile
    • DianaShyeJewelry
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2012, 01:42:28 AM »
I'm ready to go.  I will try to pin/repin something every day but I probably won't manage, in which case I'll do "catch-up" pinning regularly.
DianaShyeJewelry

buddingcreations

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2012, 07:03:50 AM »
I have just started using pinterest and still a bit new to it and i love it. I think this is a great idea and would love to take part.