Outreach Events Promotions and Contests > Pinterest Ring

A Pinterest Promotion Ring idea

<< < (4/10) > >>

kmarie0218:

--- Quote from: Blue Highways on August 19, 2012, 05:00:55 PM ---Will this be ongoing? I'd like to join but after my travels.

--- End quote ---

I don't see why not, as long as people are interested in continuing....

RiverRockArts:

--- Quote from: kmarie0218 on August 19, 2012, 10:21:06 PM ---
--- Quote ---I can make mine a community board.  It's one that was made for a pinning event some time ago, and I have not used it for anything since.  I suggested it because it has the name It''s Better Handmade.  Do you want me to invite all those who signed up?

--- End quote ---

Yes, please do make yours a community board and invite everyone who signed up.  I think after I'm invited to it I would be able to invite additional people that sign up?  Thank you!

(And I'm only on one community board, which is a recipe one.  It's a nice board, but when you see so many pins repeated I've been afraid to post to it.)

--- End quote ---

I rried adding someone to my It's Better Handmade board, but I kept getting an error.  I'll try again after work today.  Maybe it's just something temporary.

RiverRockArts:
I found the problem with the adding of others to the It's Better Handmade board.  In the Help section, it says you have to follow at least one board to anyone you want to add.  I'll have to see who I am following in the list and add a board for those I am not currently following.

DianaShyeJewelry:
Sorry I haven't pinned anything yet.  My project for today is to figure all this out and get started.

woodssaddlery:
I like this idea and would like to participate, but I can't jump in yet.  Hopefully, I will be able to join in the near future.  Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version