Author Topic: What wonderful and diverse creative art is coming to our Handmade site!!!  (Read 1492 times)

Nancy Pace

I get excited to see all the new artists opening shops here ;D ;D ;D I am floored by the inventiveness of the artists coming in:)

I am really impressed with the quality of the offerings, we are going to rock the internet market  8)
I am proud to be part of this effort, Kudos Kim & Andrew  :-*

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
I watch it all the time when I see a new vendor sign up; like Christmas to see what they offer!

FidelaTresori

I think that is the truest nature of real handmade art.  I tend to have this belief that everyone is creative, and left to their own they will create such a diverse range of work, rather than 'sellers' who merely mimic each other.

I never liked that term, 'sellers', and much prefer the fact that here we call ourselves artists.

Nancy Pace

Did you see that leaf art?!  Amazing!
I did! I almost choked on my water. It is amazing, I never saw anything like it. It seems to me we are getting some cream of the crop peeps lately:)

FidelaTresori

I just went to look for the leaf art.  Those are amazing!  Kitties, too! LOL

Nancy Pace

It was the kitties that got my attention! I miss my cat. I could not believe the beautiful art was leaves!