Author Topic: I want to add a new shop & move my painting and wall type art ,help?  (Read 1910 times)

Nancy Pace

I clicked register but my current shop info came up and I don't want to accidentally Delete my shop.
I made this decision after the voting thread we had and the photo changes in the shop. I think it would be a great time for a move.
 I need direction please? Thanks!
Nancy

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I want to add a new shop & move my painting and wall type art ,help?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 04:51:50 PM »
You need to register with a new username and email address unfortunately there is no ability to have 2 shops on one account. So you have to create a second account with different username and email address.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »
If you clear cookies you will not see your current shop info. But it doesn't matter just edit is on the registration page as there is no way to delete your shop from there.

Nancy Pace

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 05:31:57 PM »
Thanks Andrew! I just was being over cautious I guess, thanks for a fast response! Hubby is fishing and things are nice and quiet, perfect time to move art to a new shop.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 05:44:18 PM »
Your welcome Nancy, I wish I could move it for you. I image there is a way but I don't know what it is yet. It shouldn't happen too often but I may need to add it to the list of things to look into.  8)

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 07:28:07 PM »
I keep both accounts open at the same time in two different browsers, so you could do that too.  I use Chrome for Reef Botanicals & Firefox for Fabric of my Mind.

FidelaTresori

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 08:24:00 PM »
Nancy, I wonder if it would work if you just cleared your cookies (not toss them!) then add the new shop before you sign in to the other one again.  Not sure, tho. 

Might be worth a try first before setting up a new email address for the new shop.  It will make it a little inconvenient for just a little while when browsing your other regular sites, but if it does work...

Nancy Pace

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 09:39:05 PM »
I keep both accounts open at the same time in two different browsers, so you could do that too.  I use Chrome for Reef Botanicals & Firefox for Fabric of my Mind.
I haven't added Chrome yet, do you find it easy and friendly? Does it have a huge learning curve?

I want to open both shops, to move things, I can't do that with one browser?

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 10:35:44 PM »
I love Chrome and found it easy to get used to.

You can't have both shops open in one browser at the same time because the browser will recognize that you're logged in under one account and not let you log into the other at the same time.

Offline ArtfulFolkStainedGlass

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 06:07:34 AM »
From those of us who are computer illiterate -- thank you for the idea.  Two browsers -- whoda thunk?

Nancy Pace

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 07:44:41 AM »
From those of us who are computer illiterate -- thank you for the idea.  Two browsers -- whoda thunk?

AMEN!!

FidelaTresori

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 10:10:12 AM »
I love Chrome and found it easy to get used to.

You can't have both shops open in one browser at the same time because the browser will recognize that you're logged in under one account and not let you log into the other at the same time.

Ah, now I see.  So it's not just the cookies.  But you've given me an idea for using this in another application.  Thank you!