Author Topic: Good places to advertise?  (Read 12071 times)

Offline normasbathandbody

• View Profile
    • Norma's Bath and Body
Re: Good places to advertise?
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2012, 10:05:21 AM »
Wow! I know of a ton of sites, but there are many on this list I've not heard of. I have
been on bonanza since 2008 and do super well there.

Artfire.com
I've been on this site since 2008 and done super well too! thanks for sharing. 8)

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2012, 10:38:29 AM »
I confess to having spent $100.00 for ONE hair stick.  But.... It's fantabulous, and I love, love, love it.

I justify it a couple of ways: one, it will last my whole lifetime; two, it holds all of my hair and will for at least three more feet, three, it's OOAK and the world will never see another.

So...if anyone makes too many noises, I essentially tell them to bite me. ;)
I just came across this and I must say, it sounds like we may be long lost twins. LOL

Sifistickate

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2012, 07:57:20 PM »
I confess to having spent $100.00 for ONE hair stick.  But.... It's fantabulous, and I love, love, love it.

I justify it a couple of ways: one, it will last my whole lifetime; two, it holds all of my hair and will for at least three more feet, three, it's OOAK and the world will never see another.

I just came across this and I must say, it sounds like we may be long lost twins. LOL

Ooh! I'm always happy to meet a twin, of any persuasion. :D

Sorry I haven't been around much; my button shop has been hopping busy.  I sold out of autumn items in two days, and had to reorder from scratch, and now they're cleaning me out again. Mind you, I'm not griping! :D  But it does make it hard to be social.

Offline normasbathandbody

• View Profile
    • Norma's Bath and Body
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2012, 10:33:55 AM »
Wow.. some I've not heard of. thank you!!! :D

Offline beadthing

• Whatever you are be a good one. ~Abraham Lincoln
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »

Ooh! I'm always happy to meet a twin, of any persuasion. :D

Sorry I haven't been around much; my button shop has been hopping busy.  I sold out of autumn items in two days, and had to reorder from scratch, and now they're cleaning me out again. Mind you, I'm not griping! :D  But it does make it hard to be social.

Of course, they do not call me dragonlady, I can't say what they call me and to my face too.  LMAO But it's ok. I know who I am. and it seems you do as well.  Glad to see your things are sellling so well.