Author Topic: Display your shop on FB (not perfect but not bad either)  (Read 16060 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Display your shop on FB (not perfect but not bad either)
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 06:46:15 PM »
...key I think I found that and gave you permission.....let me know if it works.... ???

I don't think you added me as an admin Monika. You should be able to go to the top of your page and hit manage>edit page>then on the left manage admins type a name or email and I should pop up.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 06:59:51 PM »
Thats what I did , twice now, typed Andrew Kitchen, entered my assword and safed.....

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 07:12:30 PM »
Thats what I did , twice now, typed Andrew Kitchen, entered my assword and safed.....

Hahahahahahaa....did I just say that...heaven help me my typos....I meant "password" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 07:47:02 PM »
Monika, when I look at your page I do not  see a manage area. As an admin I should be able to see that. Now when you go to manage admins am I there now? I know you said you added me, but do you see me there as an admin once you add me?

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2012, 02:57:20 AM »
I just saw this post and I tried it, I am doing something wrong, it isn't working.  I may have put it in the wrong place.  Help.....please.... :( ??? :-[ :(

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2012, 05:57:54 AM »
Monika, when I look at your page I do not  see a manage area. As an admin I should be able to see that. Now when you go to manage admins am I there now? I know you said you added me, but do you see me there as an admin once you add me?

Nope you are not there and I added you twice and saved it.....uhmmmmm.....I am glad to know I am not the only one, Lisa I am having problems too. I need to hire a teenager, as long as they still know everything.....hahahahahaa....

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2012, 06:01:17 AM »

Nope you are not there and I added you twice and saved it.....uhmmmmm.....I am glad to know I am not the only one, Lisa I am having problems too. I need to hire a teenager, as long as they still know everything.....hahahahahaa....

Are you going to tell the teenager your "assword?"   :-\ :-\

Offline Dee38753

• Live life as if there was no tomorrow!
    • View Profile
    • Southern Country Creations
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2012, 06:10:17 AM »
Got mine done....Thanks Andrew!!

Is there a way to change it from "Welcome" to something else??

http://www.facebook.com/DeesDesignsandThings/app_208195102528120

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2012, 06:14:09 AM »

Are you going to tell the teenager your "assword?"   :-\ :-\

OMG, I will never live this down....mhwaahahahahahahaaaa.......

No seriously, I will try to get some local help, my girlfriends daughter, since adding Andrew diddnt do any good......or didnt work, I mean...
(Ach, shut up Monika, steppin into all kinds of doodoo this morning)

Sheepish grin on my face.....

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2012, 06:20:38 AM »
Got mine done....Thanks Andrew!!

Is there a way to change it from "Welcome" to something else??

http://www.facebook.com/DeesDesignsandThings/app_208195102528120

If you go to settings from your tab and scroll down there is a box for tab name, just change the name and save the settings.

Also, got it to work after a stupid mistake  :-\  of copying my URL and not removing the first http:// part...Sounds dumb I know, but Monika, did you by any chance do that since when I did it my page was just a link?

...and I'm sorry Andrew didn't do any good, but he really is handy to have around sometimes!  :-*

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2012, 06:39:37 AM »
Also, got it to work after a stupid mistake    of copying my URL and not removing the first http:// part...Sounds dumb I know, but Monika, did you by any chance do that since when I did it my page was just a link?

...and I'm sorry Andrew didn't do any good, but he really is handy to have around sometimes! 

Will check on the first....dint know what to say on the latter....other than laughing tears.......they are running down my legs right now...hahahahahahaaaaa
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:45:27 PM by myeuropeantouch »

Nancy Pace

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2012, 10:43:04 AM »
I had to grant an extra permissions for all my pages to change the tab icon and I uploaded the proper sized pic. I went through it several times before it showed up the way I wanted it

Offline Dee38753

• Live life as if there was no tomorrow!
    • View Profile
    • Southern Country Creations
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2012, 11:13:02 AM »
I had to grant an extra permissions for all my pages to change the tab icon and I uploaded the proper sized pic. I went through it several times before it showed up the way I wanted it

Can you tell me how to grant permissions for the other pages?

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »
I just saw this post and I tried it, I am doing something wrong, it isn't working.  I may have put it in the wrong place.  Help.....please.... :( ??? :-[ :(
You can try to make me an admin on your page.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2012, 04:46:36 PM »
You can try to make me an admin on your page.

Watch out Lisa, it might not work.....laughing so hard spilling my water.....sorry Andrew.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Its Kim's fault.....I just know it... :o :P