Author Topic: New Site Purchase Its Better Handmade  (Read 25689 times)

Offline kneff

• Multi-media artist for over 50 years
    • View Profile
    • Kathleen Neff's inNOVAtions Studio
Re: New Site Purchase Its Better Handmade
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2012, 06:40:40 AM »
A wonderful bit of news! I'm looking forward to the warmth and friendliness of the newest part of the packaged adventure that HandmadeArtists.com is.  Your enthusiasm is our own reflected and that means success on all fronts. THANKS FOR SEEING WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT!
Kathleen/ inNOVAtions Studio

Offline Blue Highways

• Global Moderator
  • Book Nerd
    • View Profile
    • My Shop and Blog
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2012, 07:02:20 AM »
Congratulations! Wonderful!  If you ever need any help with any grunt work or anything I'm there for yas.

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2012, 07:06:31 AM »
A wonderful bit of news! I'm looking forward to the warmth and friendliness of the newest part of the packaged adventure that HandmadeArtists.com is.  Your enthusiasm is our own reflected and that means success on all fronts. THANKS FOR SEEING WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT!

Thank you for that!  We do see what you are about because we have been down the handmade road along with you.  I think that is what some sites are missing, people that create themselves! 

We are making lists and writing posts and will be working on the site all next week as well as introducing...gulp...ourselves to the teams.  I'm sure there will be some fall out from some that see us as having a bias (there already has been a bit and I haven't even done anything yet!  :o  )[size=78%]because we own this site but I hope that after some time passes they will see that we really do have handmade interests at heart and would not dismantle teams to eliminate competition or other such nonsense.  In all honesty, I don't put too much energy into that type of action because I understand that artists have to go where they get business and I will support them no matter what.[/size]

Congratulations! Wonderful!  If you ever need any help with any grunt work or anything I'm there for yas.

I am sure I will be using you and any others that want to join us on our expanded playground!  :P

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2012, 10:53:58 AM »
Congrats!  I think I'm already a member there; I know I'm on the FB page.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2012, 12:09:05 PM »
Anytime....Kim.... :-*

Offline dreamriverdesigns

• Handcrafted heirloom quality jewelry
    • View Profile
    • DreamRiver Designs
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2012, 12:18:21 PM »
very cool,  congrats

you guys are the best

Offline phoenixartstudio

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2012, 03:03:47 PM »
Congratulations!! I truly appreciate everything that you guys do to support and promote handmade artists. You are a blessing in all of our lives!

Offline BeadzAll

• New to internet marketing...long time crafter
    • View Profile
    • BeadzAll Creations
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2012, 03:35:00 PM »
Wow!  This is terrific!  Congratulations!  I am always SO-O-O-O impressed with the job you do with HAF Shop!  You guys are great!  I look forward to hearing more as you progress!   ^-^

Offline lisianblue

• View Profile
    • lisianblue
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2012, 08:35:16 AM »
That's really sad that people are  leaving.  They really should know that you guys are all about supportig people who make things no matter where they sell them.
Hopefully, they will come back around.
Kris 
"Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced."  Leo Tolstoy 

http://handmadeartists.com/shop/reflections
http://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/lisianblue

http://twitter.com/lisianblue
http://lisianblue.blogspot.com

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2012, 08:53:28 AM »
That's really sad that people are  leaving.  They really should know that you guys are all about supportig people who make things no matter where they sell them.

Kind of just have to say oh well.  I know that everyone doesn't know us and we have no reason to think that they would trust us right off the bat and that is fine.  I have some projects in the works that will be both IBH and HAF involved that should benefit all.  In the mean time just getting the site rebuilt has been an adventure that will last a while!

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 10:31:06 AM »

Kind of just have to say oh well.  I know that everyone doesn't know us and we have no reason to think that they would trust us right off the bat and that is fine.  I have some projects in the works that will be both IBH and HAF involved that should benefit all.  In the mean time just getting the site rebuilt has been an adventure that will last a while!

People leaving before seeing the direction the site takes is idiotic.  Seriously.  Wouldn't you want to see first?  Even out of curiosity?

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2012, 10:43:57 AM »
Who said anyone is leaving? Just curious as I must of missed something. As far as the web site goes there is no one to leave as no one was there. No public announcements have been made anywhere else yet accept artfire and every seems to be ok to me there.

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2012, 11:08:42 AM »
Who said anyone is leaving? Just curious as I must of missed something. As far as the web site goes there is no one to leave as no one was there. No public announcements have been made anywhere else yet accept artfire and every seems to be ok to me there.

Couple of questions I got seems that a few are going to drop the ArtFire group because of my "bias."  Those posts were deleted (not by me) and they are still there.  Guess they are going to wait and see...why do I suddenly feel like I'm on trial?  No big thing either way.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2012, 12:05:20 PM »
Mrs. Kitchen~ is it true that you will honor handmade in all that you do and not show any bias?  8)

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2012, 12:09:38 PM »
Take the 5th...Kim..take the 5th.....

Mhwaahahahahahahaaaaaa......