Display Case
5 (8.5%)
Treasure Trove
11 (18.6%)
Handmade Highlights
22 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: February 19, 2012, 07:46:13 PM

Author Topic: Name our Version of the Treasury  (Read 20663 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Name our Version of the Treasury
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2012, 08:48:45 PM »
Just so every one knows there is a link on the top of the site now for highlights. Right next to mission.  ;D

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2012, 11:36:55 PM »
I found the link, I did not find the directions for setting it up.  If I go to look for items and then return to highlights, it is all gone.  There must be a simple secret I have not found.  I realize also that a big part of the problem I am having with the forum is the reverse order of replies to posts, newest last now instead of newest first, it takes a lot of scrolling through old replies.  :(  It used to be easier.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2012, 07:18:57 AM »
Lisa,
To create a highlight you should open up the shop in another tab. Go to the highlight menu hist create will logged in. Type in a title, description, keywords and have the shop open in another tab or window. Find the items you want to feature and copy the url in the browser, click back to your treasury tab and paste the url in one of the boxes. Do this for a minimum of 16 items and hit save and your done.
As far as new post being at the bottom, I changed your profile and now new posts are at the top.