Author Topic: Update Photo... but listed same item more than once (oh dear!)  (Read 3049 times)

Offline CrochetHooked

• Supporter of all things Handmade
    • View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
Hello… There may be a bug.  I listed a bracelet and earrings set about an hour ago and I tried to update on of the photos and I ended up listing the same item again… :o twice…  :o :o  :o Thought I should let you guys know…

Keep up the Awesome work… Love it here at HAFshop and HAF … thanks everyone and have a great day!  Cari
Cari (CrochetHooked)

I have a desire to create, a passion for my craft, and maybe… just maybe I will inspire another.

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Update Photo... but listed same item more than once (oh dear!)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 06:05:00 PM »
Hello… There may be a bug.  I listed a bracelet and earrings set about an hour ago and I tried to update on of the photos and I ended up listing the same item again… :o twice…  :o :o :o Thought I should let you guys know…

Keep up the Awesome work… Love it here at HAFshop and HAF … thanks everyone and have a great day!  Cari
Instead of edit I'm assuming you hit relist. Relist actually creates a duplicate product. I'm almost thinking about getting rid of that or changing it around.

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 06:12:50 PM »
Hello… There may be a bug.  I listed a bracelet and earrings set about an hour ago and I tried to update on of the photos and I ended up listing the same item again… :o twice…  :o :o :o Thought I should let you guys know…

Instead of edit I'm assuming you hit relist. Relist actually creates a duplicate product. I'm almost thinking about getting rid of that or changing it around.

Hmmmmm.... i'll check Andrew...
Cari (CrochetHooked)

I have a desire to create, a passion for my craft, and maybe… just maybe I will inspire another.

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 06:59:48 PM »

Hmmm Well....   ::) you are probably right... I could have hit the relist button...  :o :o .. BLUSHING!!!!  Thanks Andrew!
Cari (CrochetHooked)

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline LisaE

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 01:08:11 AM »

Hmmm Well....   ::) you are probably right... I could have hit the relist button...  :o :o .. BLUSHING!!!!  Thanks Andrew!
The same thing happened to me, I deleted the duplicates.

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 01:24:48 AM »

The same thing happened to me, I deleted the duplicates.

Thank you LisaE... How in the world could I possibly think it could be a bug!  lol  Sorry about that Andrew...  It was my mouse! lol
Cari (CrochetHooked)

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 04:45:04 AM »
Now that I am thinking it I can see where the mistake would be, especially if you've sold on Etsy since relist just brings the product back to the top.  I am going to have the name changed to duplicate or something like that to avoid the confusion.

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 12:08:02 PM »
Thanks Kimberly... But now that I think back, maybe I should where my glasses when I am working!  :o  LOL 

Cari (CrochetHooked)

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 02:00:08 PM »
Thanks Kimberly... But now that I think back, maybe I should where my glasses when I am working!  :o  LOL
Seeing what you are doing?  Now where is the adventure in that?

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 09:43:18 PM »
Seeing what you are doing?  Now where is the adventure in that?

LOL  you have a point!  ;D
Cari (CrochetHooked)

About Me
My Shop
Website