Author Topic: What are you doing today?  (Read 1785708 times)

Offline Dee38753

• Live life as if there was no tomorrow!
    • View Profile
    • Southern Country Creations
Re: What are you doing today?
« Reply #1140 on: March 27, 2012, 05:12:36 PM »
So putzing is the secret huh? I guess I need to do that and see what happens!  ;)

I made a bunch of fairly simple things today. A couple I listed in my shop, the others will go to the store with me.
I did clean up my work room a bit today.  It must come with age the making piles of stuff. When I was younger, I NEVER did that. Maybe it's cause I have the luxury of space.

Close is good....if it means less cleaning!!! ;D

When we moved here we moved my apartment and Andrew's house into a MUCH smaller space and added two kids.  I found I really didn't need as much which is good because we have NO extra room in here.  We talked about adding an addition but all I could imagine was twice the cleaning time and more rooms to fill up with stuff!  Guess we will just live close for now.

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: March 27, 2012, 05:16:34 PM »
So putzing is the secret huh? I guess I need to do that and see what happens!  ;)

I made a bunch of fairly simple things today. A couple I listed in my shop, the others will go to the store with me.
I did clean up my work room a bit today.  It must come with age the making piles of stuff. When I was younger, I NEVER did that. Maybe it's cause I have the luxury of space.

Close is good....if it means less cleaning!!! ;D

When we moved here we moved my apartment and Andrew's house into a MUCH smaller space and added two kids.  I found I really didn't need as much which is good because we have NO extra room in here.  We talked about adding an addition but all I could imagine was twice the cleaning time and more rooms to fill up with stuff!  Guess we will just live close for now.

I will do just about anything to eliminate cleaning!  My problem is I can't stand a mess so cleaning is necessary  :-\

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1142 on: March 27, 2012, 05:21:09 PM »
soooooooooooo.....putzin around huh.....didnt work for me so far.... ;D ;D ;D

Happy birthday, belated... :-*

I am not feeling so hot today.....dont know whats going on....BBL

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: March 27, 2012, 05:47:49 PM »
Happy Belated Birthday Lisa!  :D  Hope it was fantastic!  :)

I'm inching closer to being done with a sleeve on my sweater but can't get back to work on that 'til after the kids go to bed tonight. 

Two funny stories.  Last night my piano student told me she thinks I'm 45 for whatever reason.  Had a good laugh about it and when I asked her how old she thought my co-catechist teacher is she said "She must be really old, she has lines on her face and stuff!"   ;D  Then at dinner Kara thought we were giving Jax her milk and yelled "I want milk in me!"   ;D

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #1144 on: March 27, 2012, 10:02:49 PM »
First, thanks all for the birthday wishes.  It was wonderful, my friends surprised me with dinner and a show.  I didn't know where we were going until we got there. 
I would be so happy if someone thought I was 45.  it is all about which side of that number you are on.  Is it coincidence that since my birthday I have bought a couple of new skincare products?
My home is all piles right now except where it is plain sprawl.  The things I make take a big variety of small pieces.  I seem to need to take most of them out to come up with a design.  I keep redoing the categories in which I store them to make it efficient.

Offline Dragonclaw

• DRAGONCLAW STUDIOS free-form, organic wearable art
    • View Profile
    • DRAGONCLAW STUDIOS
« Reply #1145 on: March 27, 2012, 10:46:14 PM »
Cleaning... yuck... I'm gonna win the Mega-millions, so I can pay someone else to clean up after me...

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1147 on: March 28, 2012, 05:43:48 AM »
Good morning everyone....

Lisa, glad you had a fab birthday.... :-*

Had some blood pressure and heart problems yesterday, not fun.....hope I will be better today.
Coincedentely speaking of cleaning , my cleaning lady is coming today, thank you dear God.....
Need to check today on my brick and mortar, they are preparing for an Easter sale I wish to be included in that, so I need to make some changes.

Breakfast time.....see ya later....

Offline Dee38753

• Live life as if there was no tomorrow!
    • View Profile
    • Southern Country Creations
« Reply #1148 on: March 28, 2012, 06:00:04 AM »
First, thanks all for the birthday wishes.  It was wonderful, my friends surprised me with dinner and a show.  I didn't know where we were going until we got there. 
I would be so happy if someone thought I was 45.  it is all about which side of that number you are on.  Is it coincidence that since my birthday I have bought a couple of new skincare products?
My home is all piles right now except where it is plain sprawl.  The things I make take a big variety of small pieces.  I seem to need to take most of them out to come up with a design.  I keep redoing the categories in which I store them to make it efficient.

Lisa....If you figure out a way to make it more efficient....please give me some pointers!!!! :-[

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #1149 on: March 28, 2012, 10:29:02 AM »
So far, the effort makes things no better.  If I have a sudden epiphany, I will be sure to let you know.  In the meantime, I'm trying blinders. ;)

Lisa....If you figure out a way to make it more efficient....please give me some pointers!!!! :-[

Offline Dragonclaw

• View Profile
    • DRAGONCLAW STUDIOS
« Reply #1150 on: March 28, 2012, 02:22:51 PM »
Putting the final touches on my entry for the trashy contest....

FischerFineArts

« Reply #1151 on: March 28, 2012, 02:26:49 PM »
I've been painting! Many people don't know that I also paint...it's a nice escape from the "pixelated" aspects of doing mosaic creations. So far, I haven't put any up for sale, but they will be there soon.

And I'm running a current contest to guess the other two elements I will have in this particular painting....the contest is on my FB page at www.facebook.com/fischerfinearts. Feel free to enter to win a free print! Contest ends Monday, April 2nd.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #1152 on: March 28, 2012, 10:13:26 PM »
Today is our 3 year anniversary, so I ran around all day, Eric worked, and then we went for a nice dinner.  Now... watching DVRed Psych.

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #1153 on: March 28, 2012, 10:34:00 PM »
Happy anniversary!

Offline Dragonclaw

• View Profile
    • DRAGONCLAW STUDIOS