Author Topic: What are you doing today?  (Read 1784843 times)

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
Re: What are you doing today?
« Reply #1080 on: March 22, 2012, 08:25:02 AM »
I love your hug story, Gina...  and how do you stay so trim when you are always baking cookies!?!!!  Congrats on your sale, too!

Off to work today!  Took an order for another custom doll last night.  Whoo-hoo!

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #1081 on: March 22, 2012, 09:08:41 AM »
Woo-hoo indeed!
I love your hug story, Gina...  and how do you stay so trim when you are always baking cookies!?!!!  Congrats on your sale, too!

Off to work today!  Took an order for another custom doll last night.  Whoo-hoo!

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #1082 on: March 22, 2012, 09:28:00 AM »

Congrats!

Lots of housework today; having people over to grill tonight.

Offline Dee38753

• Live life as if there was no tomorrow!
    • View Profile
    • Southern Country Creations
« Reply #1083 on: March 22, 2012, 09:31:56 AM »
Good morning all!!!

Gina I'm with the rest....how do you stay so trim while baking all those cookies???

C is handling this round of chemo fairly well and we are off in a few for the second day for chemo....

Hopefully when we get back home later today I will have time to take photos of the 7 bracelets that I made this week. We will see!!! :-\

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!!

Offline Blue Highways

• Global Moderator
  • Book Nerd
    • View Profile
    • My Shop and Blog
« Reply #1084 on: March 22, 2012, 09:35:36 AM »
Good morning all!!!

Gina I'm with the rest....how do you stay so trim while baking all those cookies???

C is handling this round of chemo fairly well and we are off in a few for the second day for chemo....

Hopefully when we get back home later today I will have time to take photos of the 7 bracelets that I made this week. We will see!!! :-\

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!!

Pulling for your husband, Dee. Looking forward to seeing those bracelets, I'm a fan!

Offline Dee38753

• View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: March 22, 2012, 06:54:10 PM »
I am beat...looks like it will be Saturday before I can get photos done and new items in shop!

I'm getting off here...hope all of you have a fabulous night!

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: March 22, 2012, 07:52:36 PM »
HAF chat now for those who want to join in. Just hit the chat button on the top left of the forum while logged in.

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: March 22, 2012, 10:09:32 PM »
I'm just looking for a place to whine.  I went out to dinner this evening.  I took my almost 17 year old dog for a walk first.  He peed all over me in the elevator and all over the floor.  When I got home, I went to the kitchen where he stays when I go out.  He pooped all over the kitchen and ran back and forth through it.  I guess you have to expect that with his age, but it doesn't make it less gross.

Offline Dee38753

• View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: March 23, 2012, 06:02:38 AM »
HAF chat now for those who want to join in. Just hit the chat button on the top left of the forum while logged in.

Aaaw poo!! I missed the chat!

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: March 23, 2012, 06:08:01 AM »
Gina, love the hug story!  Spencer, despite being 12 going on 21 and acting too cool for himself most of the time will still give me a hug before leaving and I'm so glad.  I am dreading the day he is too cool for his mom.

Today I want to get some housework done and then have to go to work for a few hours.  Hopefully, later I can work on some projects or maybe in the yard if the weather stays warm nice.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1090 on: March 23, 2012, 06:59:11 AM »
Good morning dear hearts....

Choir and solo's were exhausting last afternoon and night. Two docs appointm today, I guess I will be doing nothing but enjoy myself today, maybe some crochetting....

My 2 cats are chasing each other right now and since Alex is so talkative, I have entertainment....LOL, there must be some Siamese in him....

Forgot to eat yesterday, can you believe that, I was so dizzy and almost passed out at choir....I know I am getting old, but is this part of it.....!!!!! Thats dangerous, and took me some time in order to figure that one out.
So, no more of that, will pay attention in the feature....

Have a wonderful day y'all....you can make it so.... :D

Offline Blue Highways

• Global Moderator
  • Book Nerd
    • View Profile
    • My Shop and Blog
« Reply #1091 on: March 23, 2012, 09:10:04 AM »
Gina, love the hug story!  Spencer, despite being 12 going on 21 and acting too cool for himself most of the time will still give me a hug before leaving and I'm so glad.  I am dreading the day he is too cool for his mom.

Kimberly, my son is almost 26 and that has never happened - I still get hugs and he will always tell me he loves me on the phone no matter who might be around to hear it!

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: March 23, 2012, 09:39:55 AM »

Kimberly, my son is almost 26 and that has never happened - I still get hugs and he will always tell me he loves me on the phone no matter who might be around to hear it!

Thank you!  I keep waiting for the moment when he is too cool for me...and maybe I will get lucky and not have it happen.  After all, according to him for now, he has a "cool" mom.

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: March 23, 2012, 09:41:10 AM »
I'm so pleased.  My nephew is working on his doctorate in American Literature.  He called to tell me that he has been invited to participate in the Henry James Society conference in London this June.  He will be delivering a paper.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #1094 on: March 23, 2012, 02:04:55 PM »
Lisa, awesome news about your nephew and sorry about the dog.

I had to play lawyer today, so I'm killing time between client appointments.  Really wish I'd brought my knitting.

Plan to catch up on shows tonight.  That's about it.