Author Topic: What are you doing today?  (Read 1798565 times)

Offline lisianblue

• View Profile
    • lisianblue
Re: What are you doing today?
« Reply #1065 on: March 21, 2012, 05:20:41 AM »
Good Morning & Good Night - I'm going to sleep now! 
but wanted to stop by to say that Trigger & Bullet are going on tour!

Have a good day!
Have a safe day Andrew.
Kris 
"Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced."  Leo Tolstoy 

http://handmadeartists.com/shop/reflections
http://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/lisianblue

http://twitter.com/lisianblue
http://lisianblue.blogspot.com

Offline Dee38753

• Live life as if there was no tomorrow!
    • View Profile
    • Southern Country Creations
« Reply #1066 on: March 21, 2012, 05:55:10 AM »
Kris...I have come really close a couple times of not putting the border on my quilt top as well...I know how that can happen!  :o

Today is a chemo day for my husband...so will be at the clinic for most of the day.

Hope everyone has a great day!

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1067 on: March 21, 2012, 06:14:49 AM »
Good Morning & Good Night - I'm going to sleep now! 
but wanted to stop by to say that Trigger & Bullet are going on tour!

Have a good day!
Have a safe day Andrew.

Hahahahaa.......;o)

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1068 on: March 21, 2012, 06:15:43 AM »
Will be thinking about you Dee...... :-*

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1069 on: March 21, 2012, 06:18:51 AM »
Easter Sale, prices already reflect the sale price, grab it while you can.

Sale goes on until April 8th 2012, thank for looking and enjoy...Click link below for shop, see if I can empty that shop slowly

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/Myeuropeantouch

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 06:20:59 AM by myeuropeantouch »

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: March 21, 2012, 08:58:56 AM »
Sounds like everyone has been super busy since I last checked in!  :D

Jax had pinkeye over the weekend but it cleared up really quickly with eyedrops and didn't pass it on to anybody else (whew!).  My yarn arrived Saturday so I've been knitting a new sweater.  It's been in the 70's so lots of time outside!

This morning I was dropping Jax off at school and gave him his kiss and sent him on his way.  I get in the car and notice he's just standing on the sidewalk and starting to cry.  I get out and he told me that he wanted a hug.  Which is funny because he's the one who ran off  :D  So after a big squishy hug he was good to go again.  But I felt really bad!

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #1071 on: March 21, 2012, 09:25:43 AM »
Hey guys, I'm on the road today and need  a favor can you test the new chat a bit http://handmadeartists.com/chating.php I know there is a scrolling issue at the bottom right now, hopefully that will be fixed soon.
Thanks,
Andrew

I went into chat without an issue...  no login or anything.  I typed "this is a test" and hit the enter key on my keyboard.  Nothing happened.  I clicked "submit" and still nothing happened.  It didn't show I was there in the box for users either.  Then I clicked on "ecredits" because I wanted to know what it was.  The pop-up window explained that the more ecredits I purchased, the more hat time I would have.  There was a drop down list to choose how many ecredits I wanted to buy and a button to go to Paypal to pay for them.  I closed the window and came here to type this message to you!

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: March 21, 2012, 09:32:30 AM »
Hit sign in on the top. Since you never actually logged into the new one you will probably need to login to set the cookie, I have it on the list to set all the cookies like the forum not to expire. I don't think they changed that yet. There is a cookie for each area of the site unfortunately. Blog, forum, chat, and shop each have individual cookies, so once they change all the cookies to not expire you will not have to worry about logging in unless you manually logout.
Hope that makes since. Now what dropdown menu are you talking about.

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #1073 on: March 21, 2012, 09:45:05 AM »
Hit sign in on the top. Since you never actually logged into the new one you will probably need to login to set the cookie, I have it on the list to set all the cookies like the forum not to expire. I don't think they changed that yet. There is a cookie for each area of the site unfortunately. Blog, forum, chat, and shop each have individual cookies, so once they change all the cookies to not expire you will not have to worry about logging in unless you manually logout.
Hope that makes since. Now what dropdown menu are you talking about.

As soon as I signed in, everything works just fine!

When you are NOT signed in, the ecredits thing is right next to the auto scroll check box at the bottom of the screen

Offline Blue Highways

• Global Moderator
  • Book Nerd
    • View Profile
    • My Shop and Blog
« Reply #1074 on: March 21, 2012, 12:11:34 PM »
Hey guys, I'm on the road today and need  a favor can you test the new chat a bit http://handmadeartists.com/chating.php I know there is a scrolling issue at the bottom right now, hopefully that will be fixed soon.
Thanks,
Andrew

Seems like everything is working fine. I was already logged in when I clicked the link from your post above.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1075 on: March 21, 2012, 12:56:42 PM »
Told cha I am technically challenged, signing in...why....LOL.. it works just fine...OK

Went to a "blood letting"  only 8 vials, saw the "bone cracker" again and notice my back is getting back in shape, my spine pretty much stayed were its supposed too....
getting there....
and loved on my kitties, spoiled brats!

Awwwwww.  .....you son is so sweet, he wanted a hug.....;o)

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #1076 on: March 21, 2012, 07:44:45 PM »
Hope he's doing OK, Dee.

I hung out with my sis & nephew this morning, and we went to the local zoo.  That kid is so freakin' adorable it's ridiculous.

Then we went to a book fair at his preschool & I got two cookbooks - one for under-40-minute meals and one for cupcakes & other baking.

Then I had to play lawyer & go to a divorce mediation.

Then to my mom's to pick up a bunch of stuff she wanted to give me.

E & I just went to see if we could market my face painting skills to a new local bounce house party place; the owner wasn't there, so they'll be getting back to me.

And now he's browning ground beef for tacos for dinner.  Yum!

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: March 21, 2012, 09:39:03 PM »
Right now I'm making more oatmeal cookies and got pasta salad ready for lunch tomorrow!  I'm so ready for the weekend!

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #1078 on: March 22, 2012, 07:21:57 AM »
Good Morning everyone.... ;D

Offline Uniqlets

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #1079 on: March 22, 2012, 08:00:39 AM »
Good morning all.  Today I am doing laundry, cleaning and going to buy supplies I need to make the prize for the Handmade Artists' contest.  I have the vintage beads and need something to string them on :)
I started my trash piece last night.  Not sure yet whether it is going to work.