Author Topic: What are you doing today?  (Read 1797802 times)

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
Re: What are you doing today?
« Reply #915 on: February 24, 2012, 06:16:11 PM »
I am in TGIF mode at work.  Sending good vibrations to everyone ...  seems there's a lot of us that need good vibes lately.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #916 on: February 25, 2012, 11:00:41 AM »
Good Morning everyone....♥

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #917 on: February 25, 2012, 01:26:44 PM »
Well, we almost had a baby last night at 26 weeks, but the 'stop labor' drugs did the trick.  At least at 26 weeks, the little darling has a fighting chance.  So today, we're holding our breath (again).

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #918 on: February 25, 2012, 01:26:58 PM »
Doing stuff around the house while Eric makes cheese (probably).  Likely going ice skating tonight, since last night at the tricky tray I won skating passes & a gift cert to a local diner.  :D

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: February 25, 2012, 04:11:06 PM »
Thanks for all the good thoughts guys! I can always count on you to boost my mood.
Zoey arrived safe and sound via C section. She's a
big girl at just over 9 lbs. Picture in the "Just Life" thread.

Gina, I know how hard it is when you are at home with kids and the hubby is away like that. Mine was a traveling consultant for 10 years.

Sandi-Sending those good vibes your way! Keep that baby plugged in as long as possible!

Larissa, sounds like some serious fun! I used to ice skate almost every day as a kid and I loved it. Of course it was outside, but that made it even better. Diners rock! Some of the best food around. Have fun!!

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #920 on: February 25, 2012, 05:11:30 PM »
Sandi- thank goodness the drugs worked and that the baby is staying put for now!  Will continue to pray for her!

Thanks Theresa!  Andy came home last night and we were both dead tired by 9:30!  :)

I finished sewing a blanket for a friend's baby!

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #921 on: February 28, 2012, 07:30:09 AM »
Going to the Brick and mortar...setting up shop...today for grand opening on Thursday.
Will be a busy day, then of to a Senior home here in town singing a concert for them...

Good morning everyone,
glad babe ist staying put...♥

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: February 28, 2012, 07:54:13 AM »
Good morning all!  Sandi, I am so glad that the baby is still in...Nathaniel was born at 26 weeks so at least you know that if it should happen the chances are better now than ever in the past for a safe and healthy baby.
Today I am cleaning up some messes and getting a list together of stuff I really need to make.  As usual, a bit nuts around here, but all in all things are good.

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #923 on: February 28, 2012, 02:39:05 PM »
I was the pianist for the Rotary Club meeting today!  Kids were well behaved and I really should have asked for the music beforehand.  :)  They of course picked two songs I had zero idea of what I was doing.  At least they asked me to come back next week  ;D

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #924 on: February 28, 2012, 08:36:40 PM »
Thats a good thing ..yeah...to be asked to come back...(smile)... :-*

Offline Colette

• View Profile
    • Colette's Boutique
« Reply #925 on: February 28, 2012, 09:34:44 PM »
Well, we almost had a baby last night at 26 weeks, but the 'stop labor' drugs did the trick.  At least at 26 weeks, the little darling has a fighting chance.  So today, we're holding our breath (again).
Keeping my fingers crossed Sandi! Wow! sounds like my story with my daughter. I went into preterm labor so many times; was kept upside down in the hospital until she came at 27 weeks. Hopefully, the little darling will do just fine. the longer she stays the more chances she has.

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: February 29, 2012, 10:37:48 AM »
Well our big blizzard turned out to be not so much.  School was still postponed but everything else seems to be on the up and up!

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: February 29, 2012, 01:14:44 PM »
Going to the Brick and mortar...setting up shop...today for grand opening on Thursday.
Will be a busy day, then of to a Senior home here in town singing a concert for them...

Good morning everyone,

Best of luck with your shop! Will you setting up a FB page for it? If you do, let me know. My store page is https://facebook.com/hollyhocksllc

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #928 on: February 29, 2012, 03:42:39 PM »
Some running around today, some actual law work (blech), baking a lemon cake, and going to a book club meeting tonight.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #929 on: March 01, 2012, 06:24:27 AM »

Good morning everyone,

Best of luck with your shop! Will you setting up a FB page for it? If you do, let me know. My store page is https://facebook.com/hollyhocksllc

Yep I will....hang on....

Good Morning everyone, will be running around today and then sing at a funeral under the blue Sky at a Vets Cementary......
Prolly wont do much after that one....just hanging out with the kitties....'o)