Author Topic: What are you doing today?  (Read 1796443 times)

Offline LisaE

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
Re: What are you doing today?
« Reply #885 on: February 21, 2012, 11:14:01 PM »
They are so cute, I like the hats too.

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #886 on: February 22, 2012, 07:52:11 AM »
Good Morning everyone...today is Ash Wednesday, busy with church stuff, (I am a singer among other things)....
Am elated, found a book that was out of print- used- from my early Singing Years (in my early 20s) written by my then Choir Director in my home town in Germany. It is also full of pictures from our performances, I will be going down memory lane.....(sigh, beautimus) I am so excited! ;D

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: February 22, 2012, 09:03:25 AM »
Today I have to swing by the post office and mail the sales from Jan's shop!  Then I'm off to my store. It's going to be a lovely next few days with temps from the 60's to the mid 70's through Friday. Maybe some rain, but I'll take it. I am going to try and keep my door open too. things are better overall, but folks here are still being conservative with spending. I can't really blame them either. I hope you guys have a fabulous day today!

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #888 on: February 22, 2012, 10:02:35 AM »
Today I have to swing by the post office and mail the sales from Jan's shop!  Then I'm off to my store. It's going to be a lovely next few days with temps from the 60's to the mid 70's through Friday. Maybe some rain, but I'll take it. I am going to try and keep my door open too. things are better overall, but folks here are still being conservative with spending. I can't really blame them either. I hope you guys have a fabulous day today!

Oh, OH, OH....i am getting my set soon..... ;D

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #889 on: February 22, 2012, 06:23:16 PM »
Andy's been in Paris since Saturday and today he finally got to do a little sightseeing.  He's been there before so today he did things like find game stores and geeky things  :)  Tomorrow he's going to the airplane museum.

Offline Dragonclaw

• DRAGONCLAW STUDIOS free-form, organic wearable art
    • View Profile
    • DRAGONCLAW STUDIOS
« Reply #890 on: February 22, 2012, 06:46:11 PM »
Tryin' to get motivated...

Offline trusk4u

• View Profile
« Reply #891 on: February 22, 2012, 07:48:20 PM »

Oh, OH, OH....i am getting my set soon..... ;D
You should have it on Friday! Thanks so much!

Offline trusk4u

• View Profile
« Reply #892 on: February 22, 2012, 07:50:03 PM »
Andy's been in Paris since Saturday and today he finally got to do a little sightseeing.  He's been there before so today he did things like find game stores and geeky things  :)  Tomorrow he's going to the airplane museum.
I assume you mean Paris, FRANCE. It's a beautiful city. I wish we would have had more time when we were there.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: February 22, 2012, 08:19:48 PM »
Could use some prayers, my father is back in the hospital, Kimberly just ran him over and I showed up straight from my weekly trip to Baltimore. We think it could just be a cold, but in his condition from being in the hospital for 4 months earlier, a cold is not good. He is very week and they are running tests to see what is going on. Thanks

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #894 on: February 22, 2012, 08:22:36 PM »
Sending positive thoughts your way.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #895 on: February 22, 2012, 08:25:13 PM »
Oh geez, Andrew, I'm so sorry!  Hope he gets well quickly!

If you need a chuckle, when you said Kimberly ran him over, I thought initially that you meant with her car & THAT'S why he's in the hospital.

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: February 22, 2012, 08:27:11 PM »
Oh geez, Andrew, I'm so sorry!  Hope he gets well quickly!

If you need a chuckle, when you said Kimberly ran him over, I thought initially that you meant with her car & THAT'S why he's in the hospital.
I'm not that bad a driver!  Thanks for the laugh!  Looks like they are going to admit him after a long ER stay so we will be back to making daily hospital trips again... :-\

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #897 on: February 22, 2012, 08:28:03 PM »
Ugh, even more sorry!  Did you tell him I said get well QUICKLY?

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #898 on: February 22, 2012, 11:18:19 PM »
Yep Theresa, Paris, France!  What a lucky duck.  sigh, one day I'll get to go to Europe :D

Oh man Andrew and Kimberly, lots of prayers your way!  I hope he gets well quickly!

My mom herself was supposed to get out of the hospital today but it looks like it might be tomorrow.  :(  She's been in since Friday night.

Offline thepeasantpailfull

• View Profile
« Reply #899 on: February 22, 2012, 11:38:34 PM »
Oh dear,certainly I will send some prayers your way.

I as well am in a constant struggle to be motivated...it is my biggest challenge with so many distractions these days.

As long as this also seems a fantasy friendly place,the one thing I have been doing better is my reading of the last book of the inheritance cycle. I was right on the other three but a little slower on this one. It's a little bit scary now...but then I'm a wimp  ;D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 11:43:45 PM by thepeasantpailfull »