Author Topic: What are you doing today?  (Read 1784855 times)

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
Re: What are you doing today?
« Reply #870 on: February 20, 2012, 10:28:29 AM »
I agree, I wish there were snow here!  It's supposed to snow like crazy today but I haven't seen a single flake.  :(

This morning I plan on having craft day with the kids since there is no school.  :)

Do you have any at all? I know where I grew up, they are really low on the white stuff.

There's tiny remnants from January but the ground is bare!  This is our yard from Saturday!

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #871 on: February 20, 2012, 11:02:28 AM »
Oh look a t them cuties....messing in the mud...hmmmm wonder if they could grout my mosaics....LOL....since I do not like playing in the mud... :P
White stuff, keeeeep that a bay please, thats why I moved to Florida.....
Have a fantabulous day everyone.
Going to lunch with a girlfriend, to the Antique Mall where I will be open my booth, they have a fantastic caffee there .....♥

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #872 on: February 20, 2012, 11:06:45 AM »
Oh look a t them cuties....messing in the mud...hmmmm wonder if they could grout my mosaics....LOL....since I do not like playing in the mud... :P

Yes, but then you'd have to supply their names, addresses, photos... and photos of them working step-by-step... with "HAF Aquamarine" in all the shots!   :P

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #873 on: February 20, 2012, 11:07:58 AM »

Yes, but then you'd have to supply their names, addresses, photos... and photos of them working step-by-step... with "HAF Aquamarine" in all the shots!   :P

ROFL

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 20, 2012, 12:44:40 PM »

ROFL

;D

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #875 on: February 20, 2012, 02:56:12 PM »

ROFL

;D

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.....That was to funny....!!! ;D

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #876 on: February 20, 2012, 05:21:21 PM »
Well, I did it!  I finished the quilt, I finished the quilt journal on my blog, and it's listed in my shop complete with a YouTube video tour!  I don't know if the video will help sell it, but it is so hard to capture a quilt in four photos.  Here's the link to the video, if you're interested...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m6_d9JT5us

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 20, 2012, 07:54:36 PM »
What little dolls!  If they ever are in our neck of the woods, send them over, I have an entire yard that needs digging in the spring!

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 20, 2012, 10:35:22 PM »
What little dolls!  If they ever are in our neck of the woods, send them over, I have an entire yard that needs digging in the spring!

You mean I can't just ship them on a plane and hope for the best?  Just kidding!  :)

Well it finally snowed.  I think there's 1/2 inch that didn't melt away.  It's pretty and slushy and if it sticks around 'til Wednesday I see snowmen in our future :)

Offline thepeasantpailfull

• View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 21, 2012, 02:01:42 PM »
Okay,thanks for the tip, i figured it out. I did see the super profile thing before but thought it was for something entirely different. Anyways now I manged to upload a picture from a file but now it won't let me do that again.  For my pictures what am I doing wrong?
I have one besides my avatar now but want to put a couple more maybe this evening if I can figure it out.

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #880 on: February 21, 2012, 02:24:23 PM »
Okay,thanks for the tip, i figured it out. I did see the super profile thing before but thought it was for something entirely different. Anyways now I manged to upload a picture from a file but now it won't let me do that again.  For my pictures what am I doing wrong?
I have one besides my avatar now but want to put a couple more maybe this evening if I can figure it out.

The link to add pictures to your profile ...  click on the My Profile tab.  My pictures is on that list.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 21, 2012, 02:28:10 PM »
Also profile pics on the shop need to be 125 x125 after uploading hit ctrl F5 to do a hard refresh on your browser or clear you cache.

Offline Dragonclaw

• DRAGONCLAW STUDIOS free-form, organic wearable art
    • View Profile
    • DRAGONCLAW STUDIOS
« Reply #882 on: February 21, 2012, 02:44:24 PM »
I agree, I wish there were snow here!  It's supposed to snow like crazy today but I haven't seen a single flake.  :(

This morning I plan on having craft day with the kids since there is no school.  :)

Do you have any at all? I know where I grew up, they are really low on the white stuff.

There's tiny remnants from January but the ground is bare!  This is our yard from Saturday!

Cruel parent.. making the wee ones shovel mud...  ;D
Today I am making pairs of earrings... also researching the possibility of doing the Oregon country fair.

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 21, 2012, 05:47:08 PM »
Today was writing day and still trying to finish these jekwojfeifi3jr3iw glasses.  I should be able to finish tonight and bake them tomorrow and finally have them out the door...which is good because I have a couple of wedding invitations to paint and need my table clear!

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 21, 2012, 09:39:45 PM »
Because everybody loves pictures.....we made fingerpaints and Mardi Gras jester hats yesterday!