Author Topic: What are you doing today?  (Read 1781013 times)

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
Re: What are you doing today?
« Reply #390 on: July 14, 2011, 09:49:47 PM »
Home now, gonna knit some more.  Need to do laundry tonight.  I hate laundry.  But we'll be away this weekend, visiting friends in MA, and I need jeans, PJs, and underwear.  And t-shirts.

psssh clothes are overrated :P

The friends in MA might tend to agree with you, but the cops in CT might now have such liberal views.

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
  • ...one stitch at a time!
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #391 on: July 15, 2011, 02:46:57 PM »
this is so incredibly weird!  The llama was standing next to the road when I drove into work this morning!  About two hours later, I got an email...  "You sold a quit!"  I love that llama!!!!

I am going up to the mountains to go fishing for the weekend - just me and my sweetie.  Talk to you all late Sunday!

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 15, 2011, 02:51:20 PM »
Home now, gonna knit some more.  Need to do laundry tonight.  I hate laundry.  But we'll be away this weekend, visiting friends in MA, and I need jeans, PJs, and underwear.  And t-shirts.

psssh clothes are overrated :P

The friends in MA might tend to agree with you, but the cops in CT might now have such liberal views.

lol probably not.  :)

I am enjoying a lazy Friday doing a whole lotta nada.  The kids will be off to a playdate soon and then I'll have the whole.  house.  to.  myself.   :o

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 15, 2011, 03:57:58 PM »
I remember having the house to myself and how great that was. People were shocked when I said I didn't miss the kids when they were gone. You have to have some "ME" time or you'll go nuts!

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #394 on: July 15, 2011, 04:01:33 PM »
I'm a HUGE fan of "alone" time, so I understand completely.  I'm wondering if the alone time and the 'clothes are overrated' go together! ;D

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 15, 2011, 05:16:23 PM »
I'm a HUGE fan of "alone" time, so I understand completely.  I'm wondering if the alone time and the 'clothes are overrated' go together! ;D

lol on a day like today it definitely should have.  but instead I lucked out when I went to local store and inquired about selling my stuff there :D  I have to do some research buuuuuut   ;)

Offline iKnitQuiltSew

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • i Knit Quilt Sew
« Reply #396 on: July 15, 2011, 05:17:41 PM »

lol on a day like today it definitely should have.  but instead I lucked out when I went to local store and inquired about selling my stuff there :D  I have to do some research buuuuuut   ;)

fingers crossed for you!

Offline trusk4u

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 16, 2011, 09:12:27 AM »
Well guys, I just found out that my son and his wife are expecting. He sent a video of the ultrasound and the heartbeat. I am beside myself for them since they miscarried last year. Nice thing we have a lot of really cute baby things in the store, so I'll be shopping! ;D

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 16, 2011, 09:18:09 AM »
Well guys, I just found out that my son and his wife are expecting. He sent a video of the ultrasound and the heartbeat. I am beside myself for them since they miscarried last year. Nice thing we have a lot of really cute baby things in the store, so I'll be shopping! ;D

Congrats Grandma!  You are going to have so much fun shopping for itty bitty things!

Offline dahlish

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 16, 2011, 10:34:05 AM »

Congrats!!!!!   :-*

Offline trusk4u

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 16, 2011, 03:59:03 PM »
Thanks Kim and Gina!

Offline Dragonclaw

• DRAGONCLAW STUDIOS free-form, organic wearable art
    • View Profile
    • DRAGONCLAW STUDIOS
« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2011, 04:41:58 PM »
this is so incredibly weird!  The llama was standing next to the road when I drove into work this morning!  About two hours later, I got an email...  "You sold a quit!"  I love that llama!!!!

I am going up to the mountains to go fishing for the weekend - just me and my sweetie.  Talk to you all late Sunday!
I want a magic sale llama too...  ;D

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »

You could make a fortune selling "Magic Sale Llamas!"

Offline trusk4u

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2011, 06:16:46 PM »

You could make a fortune selling "Magic Sale Llamas!"

I think we could all use a magic sale llama! I like animals! :D

Offline LisaE

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2011, 10:44:56 PM »
I am not picky, I would take a magic sale llama or a kangaroo or even a magic sale rat.