Author Topic: What are you doing today?  (Read 1659352 times)

myeuropeantouch

Re: What are you doing today?
« Reply #6630 on: April 28, 2013, 07:10:06 PM »
Great space Alix.  I have a lamp like that which I need to be using but unfortunately in our last move, the little doo hickey thingee that presses up against the underside of wherever you are clamping it (that little round thingee) is missing and I can't figure out what to put there to help it clamp to my table without grinding a hole into my table.

oh well.

Monika enjoy your songs and your ride down A1A.  That is such a scenic view all the way down.  I love it and truly don't do it often enough.

Everyone else, have a great Sunday, ours started off ok then Jaeden broke something that is going to cost about a $1000 to replace    uh oh Leia is 'livid' because it was hers and must be replaced or repaired if is even possible.   super glue here we come :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Alix, lov eyou space, dont think I will ever be this neat....LOL

Pam, went donw A1A and drove right into a free Woodwind concert, was awesome, had great lunch, weather was super....

Poor Jaden.....ahem....Leia..... ;D ;D

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #6631 on: April 28, 2013, 07:11:03 PM »
Sorry about this day Teresa...better things to come, right...YES..... ;D

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #6632 on: April 29, 2013, 05:32:36 AM »
Good Morning everyone...have a busy day today......

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6633 on: April 29, 2013, 07:40:30 AM »
Sorry about this day Teresa...better things to come, right...YES..... ;D

Thank you. All I can do is move forward. I can't change this, so no more fretting over it. Being stubborn like I am, I do not give up easily. Onward and upward.

Offline TheAlchemistsVessel

• Maille Misfit
    • View Profile
    • The Alchemists Vessel
« Reply #6634 on: April 29, 2013, 07:47:50 AM »
The space was all nice and tidy when I took the photo, then I sat down to work, it doesn't look like that any more.  Darrell thinks I should change the name of the business to "Destruction Productions", which is rather cute.  In order to create something you must destroy something else.  Today's project is a small wood-burned sign that will read "Destruction Productions Studio" and then I will hang it above the workbench for fun.

Teresa I am sorry that things seemed so lack luster, perhaps a better or more profitable space will be available soon.  Congratulations on making some sales at the Street Fair.

This week I am in hope of re-working the website, I did it for free by myself.  Got a quote via the Host site for $600.00 to re-do it. I laughed so hard I think I hurt the man's feelings.  $600.00 to fiddle around with something I did for free?  I don't think so.  Outrageous.

Here is to sales and a prosperous Month of May for all. Mother's Day is coming up so hopefully some of us will see some gift purchases.  Have a grand day.

Offline Colette

• View Profile
    • Colette's Boutique
« Reply #6635 on: April 29, 2013, 10:27:30 AM »

This week I am in hope of re-working the website, I did it for free by myself.  Got a quote via the Host site for $600.00 to re-do it. I laughed so hard I think I hurt the man's feelings.  $600.00 to fiddle around with something I did for free?  I don't think so.  Outrageous.

You are so funny! I was laughing reading your post. I've been there before, so I understand. I have given up trying hire anyone to work on my website...

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6636 on: April 29, 2013, 10:32:56 AM »
Collette you should check out self hosted wordpress for your site. It is a learning curve, but you will never need anything else.

Offline Claydancer

• Potter, Fiber Artist, Maker of Many Things
    • View Profile
    • Claydancer Studio
« Reply #6637 on: April 29, 2013, 11:32:32 AM »
Today, I am adding a few of my patterns to my shop here, then heading over to Facebook and update my profile so I can get some traffic in this direction.

My horoscope this morning said I need to take a day for myself - I guess that means I can finally lock myself away in the studio for a while and try to get caught up there as well!

Have a great day everyone!

Offline Colette

• View Profile
    • Colette's Boutique
« Reply #6638 on: April 29, 2013, 11:58:42 AM »
Collette you should check out self hosted wordpress for your site. It is a learning curve, but you will never need anything else.
Thanks Andrew, I think I'll do that. Will probably save me a lot of money  :)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6639 on: April 29, 2013, 12:04:20 PM »

If you need any help at all, just message me. I've helped several members set one up before so just yell!

Offline Colette

• View Profile
    • Colette's Boutique
« Reply #6640 on: April 29, 2013, 12:13:53 PM »

If you need any help at all, just message me. I've helped several members set one up before so just yell!
Thanks so much Andrew, I will certainly do that  ;D

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #6641 on: April 29, 2013, 04:32:29 PM »
Just got home from the funeral, reception etc...wiped out, tired, emotionally exhausted....see you in the morn....

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #6642 on: April 30, 2013, 05:57:20 AM »
Good Morning everyone, foggy, rainy here...off to the Gym and then its just me and my mosaic tiles indoors....who wants to be out there..... :-\ ;) :D

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #6644 on: April 30, 2013, 11:33:53 AM »
I think I got it....(smile)......and than.....who knows... :-\