Author Topic: New shop set up questions and bugs.  (Read 61458 times)

Offline thepeasantpailfull

• View Profile
Re: New shop set up questions and bugs.
« Reply #315 on: February 27, 2012, 11:49:00 AM »
nope,i even tried using a different computer incase it was some kind of flash issue. Which I realized once i did it couldn't be the case since i signed up on a computer without flash.

maybe i should just register again...i've been thinking of shortening it.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 27, 2012, 12:04:05 PM »
nope,i even tried using a different computer incase it was some kind of flash issue. Which I realized once i did it couldn't be the case since i signed up on a computer without flash.

maybe i should just register again...i've been thinking of shortening it.
That is probably a good idea, I deleted your account, from what I say you were only set up as a buyer and you had spaces in your username. So best to just start again, especially if you want to open up a shop. Anyway you can use the same email address as the account is gone. Hope that helps, the shorter the better for business cards and the like. maybe just take off "the" Hope that helps and remember no spaces in your username.
Andrew

Offline thepeasantpailfull

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 27, 2012, 12:10:01 PM »
oh the spaces,i forgot! i am so sorry for the trouble...hopefully my last silly question.. :-[   lol at me...

i wanted it to be shorter anyways,it always gets cut off in the forums....which is okay for here but there would bother me.

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 27, 2012, 12:12:25 PM »
oh the spaces,i forgot! i am so sorry for the trouble...hopefully my last silly question.. :-[   lol at me...

i wanted it to be shorter anyways,it always gets cut off in the forums....which is okay for here but there would bother me.
No worries, let me know if you need any help.
Andrew