Outreach Events Promotions and Contests > Events & Promotions

Wire Wrappers needed! Thursday May 21st 7pm Eastern

(1/3) > >>

ArmoredHearts:
Experienced wire wrappers please attend and answer questions about your craft.

Questions about wire wrapping from those that cannot attend can be PM'd to me and I'll ask our experts.

I will also be posting a transcript of the chat as soon as possible to share with all Forum Members.

Hope to 'see' you there!

chainmaille:
Once you get a transcript let me know we need to figure out where we should post it on the board so it doesn't get lost. I wouldn't be opposed to adding another board section to post the chat transcripts especially if it turns out to be an ongoing feature.
Let's discuss.
Thanks for all your work Frann.

Dragonclaw:
Just a suggestion, maybe next time make it start an hour later, so the people on the west coast that have "real" jobs can participate too 8)
Although I'm not one of those (SHUDDER) :P

ArmoredHearts:

--- Quote from: Dragonclaw on May 21, 2009, 09:54:50 AM ---Just a suggestion, maybe next time make it start an hour later, so the people on the west coast that have "real" jobs can participate too 8)
Although I'm not one of those (SHUDDER) :P

--- End quote ---

Good Idea, thanks Matt. Will you be one our guest Wire Wrappers? * prepares to bribe if necessary * ::)

Dragonclaw:
Of course, I would be glad to teach what I know, or at least give an opinion if i don't know anything. (just like a politition ;D)
OH WOW new faces :) ;) :D ;D :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version