Author Topic: A contest to celebrate my 100th Etsy Store Sale. Good luck to you all.  (Read 2783 times)

Offline LauraDaGoddess

• Saving the Planet One Accessory at a Time.
    • View Profile
    • Totally Unique Treasures
Yeah! I hit over a hundred sales.  So, In appreciation for all my customers and friends here at HAF and all over the globe, I am giving away one of my newest creations.  Also, if you planned on taking advantage of my sticker ad offer, get them to me before the end of the contest so that the winner can get your press too.  Hugs everyone and good luck. Please pass it around.  Thanks. MWAH!

http://totallyuniquetreasures.blogspot.com/2010/09/this-contest-is-for-you-in-celebration.html

JewelrybyNaLa

Re: A contest to celebrate my 100th Etsy Store Sale. Good luck to you all.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 05:15:04 PM »
Congratulations on your sales, Laura!

I've already "fanned and followed" you everywhere, but when I tried to comment on your blog, it wouldn't let me. Could be on my end ...  :(

Offline LauraDaGoddess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 05:28:53 PM »
Thanks and keep trying.  I don't have any restrictions on it other than I look at them first and I didn't see anything come up yet.  Thanks for letting me know and please let me know if there is any other problems.  I will try to fix them.
Hugs everyone.
LDG

JewelrybyNaLa

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 10:19:59 PM »
Sorry, Laura, I tried again, but still no dice ...

Offline LauraDaGoddess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 10:32:31 PM »
Ok, Sorry I got a bunch of people telling me that they could not post, I think I have fixed the problem now.  Please keep trying and thanks for helping me get the bugs out.  Good luck. http://totallyuniquetreasures.blogspot.com/2010/09/this-contest-is-for-you-in-celebration.html

Offline LauraDaGoddess

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 12:05:48 AM »
Update on the comment posting.  I think I have it licked for sure now.  My husband has tried to comment as an anonymous poster and it worked for him on several different computers.  So please keep trying.  If you have tried, when you go back to the site, make sure to refresh and try again. Also, make sure you are clicking the right link for that.  There seem to be two links, one that says post comment and another post comment link that has (Atom) after it.  Don't click the one that has (Atom) after it.  I have no idea what that is but it makes you subscribe to the feed for some reason. 
Thanks again and please let me know if you are having trouble again.  I have also written to Google about it.  Thanks again for all your support.
LDG

JewelrybyNaLa

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 12:24:16 PM »
Mission accomplished!  ;)

Offline aimeesrockworks

• View Profile
    • Aimee's Rock Works
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 12:57:59 PM »
Super-Congrats on all those sales!!!

Offline LauraDaGoddess

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 01:48:01 PM »
Thanks you guys, I probably couldn't have done it with out the help of this forum.  I talk about you guys all the time to my off line friends and I try very hard to point those that have not seen us yet to our forum.  You guys are all da bomb.  Please pass it around and get everyone involved, as I really want to give this baby away.  Google wrote me back too and everything should be working properly now, so post away and good luck.
LDG