Outreach Events Promotions and Contests > Events & Promotions

Everything Jersey City Street Fair

(1/1)

Face of Contentment:
Please wish me luck, as I will be selling at my first crarft fair this weekend in Jersey City.  Better yet, come say, "hi" to me at my booth.

Dori Daus

Jeanne:
Good luck... I am in Ohio so I will wish you healthy sales and good weather with no wind from here.

Jeanne

chainmaille:
So......... how did it go. By the way we are Jersey too Down the Shore!

Face of Contentment:
Everything Jersey City was a bust- two sales, but I think I made some great contacts and found out about some other venues.  I may get to teach some classes out of the experience.

West Orange was similarly a bust- three sales, but again, it got my name out there, taught people about metal clay and lampwork and introduced the idea of taking my classes to a wider audience.  Many many business cards and postcards walked away from my table.

I will be on June 6 and Fairlawn on June 7, so more good energy please :)  If you are local, please consider coming by and saying "hi".

MrsWTownsend:

--- Quote from: Face of Contentment on May 26, 2009, 08:09:19 PM ---Everything Jersey City was a bust- two sales, but I think I made some great contacts and found out about some other venues.  I may get to teach some classes out of the experience.

West Orange was similarly a bust- three sales, but again, it got my name out there, taught people about metal clay and lampwork and introduced the idea of taking my classes to a wider audience.  Many many business cards and postcards walked away from my table.

I will be on June 6 and Fairlawn on June 7, so more good energy please :)  If you are local, please consider coming by and saying "hi".

--- End quote ---

While I understand being discouraged by sales you are right~ there is so much more in experience to take away.  Good job!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version