Author Topic: HAFshop Promotion!  (Read 4408 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
HAFshop Promotion!
« on: June 02, 2010, 06:45:30 PM »
I've started a new promotional effort to continue to build our shop traffic. I'm featuring shops one at a time on the blog here http://handmadeartistsforum.com/ and the shop here http://handmadeartistsshop.com/artists-speak
I'm going the through the list in no real order and picking loaded shops. By loaded shops I mean that you have at least 10 items in your shop. If your shop isn't loaded, well load it and I'll get to you. If you don't want to wait for me you can always do it yourself :D To feature yourself on the shop just login and go here http://handmadeartistsshop.com/artists-speak and you will see a link in the first paragraph that says submit an article. To feature yourself on the blog you can read more here http://handmadeartistsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,3043.0.html
Basically I work around the clock, literally, promoting the shop and its working, we are averaging 3500-5000 hits a day and growing steadily.
I could always use help though, if everyone did one thing a day to promote your shop, you could do more than me in one day that would take me three months.
We are here to support each other and more so get sales, so if you post a blog let us know. Post a link here so we can go comment and support you. If you post a tweet, tag it with #HAFshop, I search that everyday and will retweet you. Hopefully others will too, remember we can do more together than separately.
With the state of the economy these days nobody is setting the world on fire with sales anywhere on the net. So the only way we are going to do it is work together, so keep you eyes out for your shop feature and let us know when you promote so we can help.
Thanks,
Andrew

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
Re: HAFshop Promotion!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 07:20:49 PM »
I scheduled a tweet for tomorrow morning and will try to do it everyday! I will change the wording though so it doesn't get boring! ;D

Offline Haffina

• Just a little bit crazy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • HaffinaCreations
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 07:45:43 PM »
You rock Andrew :D

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »
You rock Andrew :D

Sucking up will get you everywhere LOL ;D .........
ummm ummm........
I mean flattery will get you nowhere :evil:

yeah yeah that is what I meant 8)

Offline Haffina

• Just a little bit crazy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • HaffinaCreations
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 11:44:16 PM »
Hmm..maybe now isnt the time to point out the spelling error in the word 'article' LOL

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 07:16:54 AM »
Hmm..maybe now isnt the time to point out the spelling error in the word 'article' LOL

R yu sayin I cna't splel :evil:

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 11:05:26 AM »
The HAFshop now has a kaboodle page here http://www.kaboodle.com/store/handmadeartistsshop.com
If you join kaboodle and download the button you can promote your listing to kaboodle and it will automatically be added to this page to help your products get more exposure.
Also you can us the share button on the right side of the HAFshop sidebar, just click the share button and a box will pop up scroll down to kaboodle and your product will be listed!

Kaboodle is a social networking shopping site to shows what people are looking to buy, this is just one more way to promote yourself.
Enjoy!

Offline CraftedRoots

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 11:47:35 AM »

Haffina, anytime is a good time to correct someone's spelling! :D <--editor

Offline LauraDaGoddess

• Saving the Planet One Accessory at a Time.
    • View Profile
    • Totally Unique Treasures
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 08:53:20 PM »
This is so awesome.  I guess I can make my announcement here.  Since there seems to be more money on Etsy if you sell supplies and goodies for the creative masses to play with,  and here at HAF we concentrate on the art itself, I have decided to and I am now in the process of changing my Etsy store over to sell mostly supplies and things that I have recycled for the creative masses and list all my finished products in the HAF Store.  I really appreciate all the support that is given on this site and in doing so I can once again participate a bit more here, like I have been wanting to.  I do have about twelve items in there at this time but I aim to list many many more.  I have some great recycled art coming up and I hope everyone will let me know what they think of both stores.  My only question or concern is, will I still be eligible for the HAF Etsy Team once my Etsy store is mostly supplies?  Thanks again for putting up with my absence, but now you know why I don't want to be in charge of anything here.  I knew that going back into the music business and doing a lot of live art shows during the spring would make me pretty much not be on line a whole lot.  I tend to disappear during the winter holiday season too.  I still love being a member here and am grateful that you guys don't consider absence a reason to boot someone off the forum. 

See you guys more soon.
LDG

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 07:28:26 AM »
This is so awesome.  I guess I can make my announcement here.  Since there seems to be more money on Etsy if you sell supplies and goodies for the creative masses to play with,  and here at HAF we concentrate on the art itself, I have decided to and I am now in the process of changing my Etsy store over to sell mostly supplies and things that I have recycled for the creative masses and list all my finished products in the HAF Store.  I really appreciate all the support that is given on this site and in doing so I can once again participate a bit more here, like I have been wanting to.  I do have about twelve items in there at this time but I aim to list many many more.  I have some great recycled art coming up and I hope everyone will let me know what they think of both stores.  My only question or concern is, will I still be eligible for the HAF Etsy Team once my Etsy store is mostly supplies?  Thanks again for putting up with my absence, but now you know why I don't want to be in charge of anything here.  I knew that going back into the music business and doing a lot of live art shows during the spring would make me pretty much not be on line a whole lot.  I tend to disappear during the winter holiday season too.  I still love being a member here and am grateful that you guys don't consider absence a reason to boot someone off the forum. 

See you guys more soon.
LDG

Laura you have nothing to worry about we are not going to kick you off the team. Let me know when you start touring in the North East so we can come see a show. :D

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 08:11:29 AM »
I am loaded for bear, I now have about 60 items in my HAF Shop!

WOOT!WOOT!  ;D

33 here, but I'm working on putting up more!