Author Topic: HAF Pets  (Read 507941 times)

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
  • Act well your part, there all the honour lies.
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
Re: HAF Pets
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2011, 03:16:27 PM »
Thanks Linda and Larissa...

Yes, Larissa you got it!  And if you are standing and petting him, he makes sure you don't go anywhere by sitting on your feet and leaning into you!  lol

Same!  Either that, or they throw themselves onto their backs on your feet, tongue flapping out the side of the mouth, so you're trapped and can rub their bellies.

Offline CrochetHooked

• Supporter of all things Handmade
    • View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2012, 12:54:33 AM »
Thanks Linda and Larissa...

Yes, Larissa you got it!  And if you are standing and petting him, he makes sure you don't go anywhere by sitting on your feet and leaning into you!  lol

Same!  Either that, or they throw themselves onto their backs on your feet, tongue flapping out the side of the mouth, so you're trapped and can rub their bellies.

Yes! Yes! Gotta Love It!   ;D
Cari (CrochetHooked)

I have a desire to create, a passion for my craft, and maybe… just maybe I will inspire another.

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2012, 08:48:34 PM »
One of our is sporting a cone right now, so she is making a fashion statement. The other one of our dogs took a chuck out of her ear while fighting over a bone.

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2012, 10:21:19 PM »
One of our is sporting a cone right now, so she is making a fashion statement. The other one of our dogs took a chuck out of her ear while fighting over a bone.

Oh no!  Poor Baby!  Be very careful around the one making a fashion statement... When she gets used to the cone she will use it as a Battering Ram... right for the back of your legs!   :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sorry to hear about your little ones... Hope she gets better quick!
Cari (CrochetHooked)

I have a desire to create, a passion for my craft, and maybe… just maybe I will inspire another.

About Me
My Shop
Website

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2012, 07:35:40 AM »

Look where I found my Samantha by Viktoria's Shabby Cottage, on Flickr

This is my il girl.....nestlin in my bed

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2012, 07:38:56 AM »

I didn't do it Mommy.... I swear....2011 by Viktoria's Shabby Cottage, on Flickr

And here is my lover boy, Alex.....

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2012, 12:31:13 PM »
Monika… Aww… cute, Alex has very green eyes.  Love that green!   ;D
Samantha looks like the one who was caught with her paw in the fish bowl… chillin on moms pillow.  :evil: 

Cari (CrochetHooked)

About Me
My Shop
Website

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2012, 07:11:51 PM »
Yep, Cari...you are so right...and I do love them to pieces....♥♥♥

Offline CrochetHooked

• View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2012, 08:05:02 PM »
I understand completely and I know that Max knows exactly what I am saying to him!  Just the other day my husband John told me, “As you were driving up the driveway, Max howled MAAA MAAA!  ;)

They're our children… and they are happy to see us if we’re gone for 5 minutes or 5 hours! Unconditional Love!  8)  Or I suppose, they could be hungry!

Cari (CrochetHooked)

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2012, 08:51:07 PM »
I understand completely and I know that Max knows exactly what I am saying to him!  Just the other day my husband John told me, “As you were driving up the driveway, Max howled MAAA MAAA!  ;)

They're our children… and they are happy to see us if we’re gone for 5 minutes or 5 hours! Unconditional Love!  8)  Or I suppose, they could be hungry!
Our dogs know what we are saying and one of them (the great dane) will talk back!  They are just like my kids...only I don't have leashes that fit on my kids!

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #130 on: February 29, 2012, 01:09:11 AM »
Beautiful cats!

myeuropeantouch

« Reply #131 on: February 29, 2012, 06:22:13 AM »
Yes, thye are our kids and I swear to all of you that I do speak "cat", my 5th language.....LOL....my Alex is the talkative one. He talks all day and I know what he says and talks about. (He must have some simamese in him).
Samantha only talks when she wants something. But Alex wanders tru the house and talks all day....
My babe's.....
Alex gets so close, on my lap and chest and touches my faces with his paws and cuddles in my neck area, I mean have mercy what a love...♥♥♥
He grabs my hnads with his paws ans shows me excactly where he wants to be scratched and loved Have you ever heard of such a thing...it makes me laugh everytime he does this.

ohioartist

« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2012, 07:32:23 PM »
This is my girl Jade. I gave her a home when her owner didnt want her and she was headed to the pound. I got her when she was 5 months old. She is now 3 yrs old. What is she? we have no clue- the vet just guessed. Whatever shes mixed with, shes the best dog ever. She has a really funny and at times queeney personality. She loves attention and trys to be a lap dog.

Her best buddy lulu , who was 17 yrd old, a shepard mix and a great dog whom I miss greatly and had a really tough time dealing with her passing. So we plan on adopting another dog soon.

Offline Larissa

• Reef Botanicals
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Reef Botanicals
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2012, 07:44:06 PM »
OMG, I love that she sits up in the chair!

And she's gotta be part dobie & maybe part lab, but after that you lost me.