Author Topic: Second Shop Discount!  (Read 2711 times)

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Second Shop Discount!
« on: May 05, 2010, 08:19:03 PM »
I've been asked about the possibility of opening a second HAFshop. So I'm offering a second HAFshop to those vendors who want to split up there work to different shops.
The second shop subscription is only $3.00 a month. You must have a full $5.00 subscription shop to get the second shop. Trail members are not eligible for this deal until they become a full subscriber.

I know many online sellers have two separate types of work they do and I just wanted to make it a little cheaper and easier to do so.

So if you want a second shop and are currently a full subscriber just go to your forum profile under actions and choose paid subscriptions. Select the Second Shop subscription for $3.00 a month and then open up a new shop by signing up as a vendor again with a new username and password. Also make sure you use a different email address upon registration, you can however use the same paypal address for your payment methods with no issue.

Hope this helps and please ask any questions you may have in this thread. ;D

MrsWTownsend

Re: Second Shop Discount!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 12:48:04 PM »
What is the benefit of having a second shop in the same location?

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 01:04:00 PM »
What is the benefit of having a second shop in the same location?

Some people do two distinct types of crafts and don't want to mix them up. Some don't want to mix there higher end stuff with there lower end stuff.
Some sell supplies and also make stuff, but don't want to have them togther.

Kimberly makes jewelry as well as paint on glass, in the beginning we kept them together but found it was easier and looked better to separate the shops.

Knowing this, plus get inquiries about this is why I put the reduced rate on the second shop. Which I don't think any site offers. 8)

Offline DreamBubbles

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 07:52:31 PM »
More proof as to why HAF is fantastic! :) Love you guys!  :-* :-*