Author Topic: Sales and Important things for us all  (Read 3229 times)

Offline eyecandychainmaille

• View Profile
Sales and Important things for us all
« on: March 22, 2010, 01:39:42 PM »
Hi... I wanted to tell everyone that I have been fortunate enough to make two more sales today.  Both of them on HAFShop.

More importantly, I want to make sure to thank Andrew for all his patience and help.  No matter what the issue they are always right on top of making things better.  If all the admins of the selling sites were as patient and helpful to their sellers I think there would be many more happy moments for us all.

Kudos Andrew!  To both you and Kimberley for all you do for us all!!!!!!!

Offline MakinTheBest

• Administrator
  • Live everyday like you mean it!
    • View Profile
Re: Sales and Important things for us all
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 01:41:09 PM »
Congrats!  You are on a roll!!!  Doing the happy dance for you knowing that many more are to come.

MrsWTownsend

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 01:41:58 PM »
Way to go eyecandy!

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 08:34:51 PM »
Congrats and thanks for the kind words.
I've been working my butt off it is nice to see a couple more sales come through.

Here's to many more ;D

Offline DreamBubbles

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 05:54:33 PM »
Cheer!  8) I must second all those kinds words from Candy. I'm just getting my shop up but in the last 12 hours the admins have done alot to help me and the turn around time on questions is fantastic! Can't wait to see where the journey takes us all!

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 08:25:28 PM »
Cheer!  8) I must second all those kinds words from Candy. I'm just getting my shop up but in the last 12 hours the admins have done alot to help me and the turn around time on questions is fantastic! Can't wait to see where the journey takes us all!

Thanks! We have been around many other handmade sales venues, where support goes into cyberspace and requests go unanswered so we are going to work real hard to keep the support up. I have another support person waiting in the wings, luckily she hasn't had to jump in much yet.

So thanks again and we will try to keep up our end! ;D

Offline catnmouse77

• View Profile
    • earthshine.etsy.com
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »
I want to say thank you as well!  I am just getting started setting up my shop and it seems a little daumting right now but I am sure I will figure it out.  I'm very excited to see where this goes!  Thank you both so much for all your hard work!!!!

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 08:23:34 PM »
I want to say thank you as well!  I am just getting started setting up my shop and it seems a little daumting right now but I am sure I will figure it out.  I'm very excited to see where this goes!  Thank you both so much for all your hard work!!!!

Make sure you download the tutorial in the private sellers section, and you'll set up very easily. You'll find it sticky under Support and Suggestions.