Author Topic: Handmade Earrings Cards  (Read 466876 times)

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
Re: Handmade Earrings Cards
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 07:44:45 AM »
Yeah, you do still have to punch the holes.  That wasn't as time consuming so it doesn't bother me as much!  ;)  I probably could have put 2 "." on the card to show where they go, but sometimes I like to punch them higher or lower depending on the size so I decided against that.

And it's even more thrifty if you can get an order in when they do BOGO - I got 2 boxes of these same cards for the price of 1.  And I also made cards for my bracelets and necklaces....they are cut the other way so I have 2 long tags with my logo and info on it as well.  I'll have to take a photo of those... 

seedlingsjewelry

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2010, 03:46:11 PM »
*scribbles in a notebook*
Well this is groovy because I need to get some more cards soon anyhoo and I can plan ahead.

Thank you for sharing this!

Offline kmarie0218

• my current picture
    • View Profile
    • My Lil' Craft Shoppe
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2010, 08:44:10 PM »
You're welcome!  Good luck and check Vistaprint because they have special offers ALL the time.  And have fun with it too!  It lets you design your own.  I ordered 2 sets of the earring ones and 2 sets of the other ones - so 4 boxes total.  Sometimes you need to play with their site - like if they do the BOGO, you may need to go back and place a 2nd order if you were going to do 2 different sets like this.

seedlingsjewelry

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2010, 10:04:34 PM »
Ya, I had ordered a set of their freebie cards so I'm on their permanent daily order more stuff PLEASE email...so tempted to mark it spam but then I'm like, mebbe I do want more stuff!  ^-^

Offline ldkeesee

• View Profile
    • Mixed Kreations
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 02:17:25 PM »
Just ran across your post. Thanks it's great. Booking and sharing thanks.
Www.MixedKreations.com

Offline trusk4u

• Handmade is always a journey of discovery!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 03:26:09 PM »
I have a young woman who sells jewelry at my store. Her thing is recycling, so she makes her jewelry cards from cut up cereal boxes, soda boxes, stuff like that. Her labels are printed on the back (clean) side of previously printed stuff. She cuts them to the appropriate size, wraps it around the cardboard card and glues it. They look great, cost next to nothing to make and keeps with her whole recycling theme. I think they're great!

FidelaTresori

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 01:01:48 PM »
Kicking this back up since I just now saw it.  What a great tutorial.  I have no idea why I didn't think about this before.  I had considered just poking holes in my own business cards, and since I need new ones, I can just create them myself.

Thank you, Linda!