Author Topic: Featured Member Ad  (Read 151363 times)

Offline TaoGem

• View Profile
    • TaoGem Gemstone Cabochons
Re: Featured Member Ad
« Reply #421 on: November 25, 2011, 12:48:20 PM »
Just a wuick thankyou as I see my Featured Member Ad in the sidebar !

Excellent !

Offline tiffanysbraceletdesigns

• View Profile
    • Tiffany's Bracelet Designs
« Reply #422 on: December 03, 2011, 05:42:28 PM »

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 12, 2011, 07:24:51 AM »
Caught up to here, sorry it took me so long to get caught and thanks for your patience. You can see all the ads 24/7 here http://handmadeartistsforum.com/members-shops/
They also rotate on the left sidebar of the forum  and rotate with every page load on the left side of the blog.

Offline LisaE

• View Profile
    • Uniqlets, Jewelry by Lisa
« Reply #424 on: December 12, 2011, 09:34:02 AM »
I have changed my badge that is used for the ad.  Here is the newer one.  My link is http://uniqlets.com
Thanks!

Offline CrochetHooked

• Supporter of all things Handmade
    • View Profile
    • CrochetHooked
« Reply #425 on: December 22, 2011, 12:10:29 PM »
Hey there... I would like to offer my avatar for an ad as well ;o)  Thank You!

Please link it to > http://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/CrochetHooked
Cari (CrochetHooked)

I have a desire to create, a passion for my craft, and maybe… just maybe I will inspire another.

About Me
My Shop
Website

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 09, 2012, 10:24:28 AM »
Here's mine.

http://handmadeartistsshop.com/shop/MixedKreations

Thank you,

Can you edit your add to 125 x125.
Thanks, I would do it but it has a border and I'd mess that up.

Other wise I'm caught up to here lisa your ad is changed and Cari your ad is up. :D
Sorry it takes me a while to get to these.

Offline gemlover

• Contributor
  • All that glitters is not gold!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 09, 2012, 10:57:31 AM »
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:34:49 AM by Chainmaille By MBOI »
John Atwell Rasmussen, PhD, AJP
Lapidary, Gemologist, Geologist, Artisan Jeweler
email: john@rasmussengems.com

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 09, 2012, 11:39:33 AM »
John your in! 8)

Offline ldkeesee

• View Profile
    • Mixed Kreations
« Reply #430 on: January 10, 2012, 12:35:30 PM »
Andrew,
Here's mine again. I resized it like you asked. But it resized it as 125x111. Hope this will work. I'm going to go ahead and send one without the border too that's a little bigger.
Thank you,
Linda

Offline Red Rose

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 12, 2012, 12:48:47 PM »
I would love an ad for a little while. I can't for the life of me get a pic to show up on here. Can anyone help me out?

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 12, 2012, 12:57:43 PM »
Red the best option for this is to use the additional options below the post window. Use the attach function to browse to your computer and upload.

I don't want to freak anyone out but I'm not sure how we are going to handle the featured member ads once we reconfigure the site. I need to speak with Kimberly, I'm thinking of possibly removing all advertising from the site completely as it is distracting, not sure if we can afford to do that or not. So don't worry yet, just a thought.

Offline Blue Highways

• Global Moderator
  • Book Nerd
    • View Profile
    • My Shop and Blog
« Reply #433 on: January 22, 2012, 03:52:55 PM »
Red the best option for this is to use the additional options below the post window. Use the attach function to browse to your computer and upload.

I don't want to freak anyone out but I'm not sure how we are going to handle the featured member ads once we reconfigure the site. I need to speak with Kimberly, I'm thinking of possibly removing all advertising from the site completely as it is distracting, not sure if we can afford to do that or not. So don't worry yet, just a thought.

At the very least you should keep some paid advertising, but I will add I am NOT a fan of the animated ads (or whatever you call those flashing seizure inducing things) Just my two cents.. yep just 2 cents

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 22, 2012, 07:26:52 PM »
Blue you're hilarious! I can just see you seizing all over the floor LOLAnyway it looks like all the advertising is going to be removed even the featured member ads. We had a three year run of giving away free advertising. I think we will still keep this page http://handmadeartistsforum.com/members-shops/ on the blog once we merge. But all the sidebar advertising is going to be history. Unfortunately it is going to cost us extra money. The project wonderful ads on the right bring in $100-$150 a month. I don't like putting numbers out there, but anyone can go to project wonderful and figure it out anyway. Well that money is going to have to come out of pocket right now. Basically all the the money we make in PW goes straight back in PW on the advertising we buy. We barely ever have to supplement the funds in PW as we just spend what we make. So now we will just have to supplement PW so we can maintain the same amount of advertising. As the shop grows we hope to be able to increase the amount of advertising even more. Right now we pretty much spend every cent we make on advertising, some submission services, development, and server fees! Anyway I that is the scoop! All the ads make the site look less professional and I think that once we merge we are going to move to the next level.