Author Topic: Beaded Butterfly Pin  (Read 4382 times)

buddingcreations

Beaded Butterfly Pin
« on: October 04, 2009, 01:28:50 PM »
Hope you guys like this. It is my first tutorial. Of course it doesnt have to be a pin you could put it on whatever backing you want or use it as an embellishment!
http://www.budding-creations-beadtutorials.blogspot.com/

MrsWTownsend

Re: Beaded Butterfly Pin
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »
Cute design for a tutorial~ I wish you many tutorial sales!

Offline Karina

• View Profile
    • Kabi Designs
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 07:55:48 AM »
 :D Great Tutorial Thanks for Sharing ^_^

Offline jewelrybyjanelle50

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »
OK, I folllowed your instructions until I got to here. I am someone who has NEVER beaded, and very much want to learn. I was stumped here because I don't know what to do with the new cut piece, or how or where to attach...

1. complete rows 1-7 using color #1 beads

2 Measure 1.5ft. of wire and cut from the spool

3. For rows 8-9 add 13 beads of color#1

And then from step three, is that on the 7 ft. piece, or the newly cut piece?

buddingcreations

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 03:45:48 PM »
 jewelrybyjanelle50

Okay this is what you do. When you cut the wire from the spool you will begin row 8 add 13 beads of the color #1 and then add 2 beads of colors #2 then 2 beads of color #1 do this until you have reached the top of that row. keep adding the beads in the same pattern until you are aligned with the color#1 row on the opposite side. This way they will be exactly the same! finish off that row using the color#1 beads. then do the same for rows 10 and 11 but make sure that the color #2 beads line up with one another so you may need to add or subract some beads.

If you need any more help you can email me at buddingcreations@hotmail.com I will do my best to explain. It seems pretty difficult but once you get the first one done it is smooth sailing when you make more. Thanks for trying it out. I would love to see how it turned out when you are done.