Author Topic: Tigers Eye Wrist Candy  (Read 10081 times)

Offline girliesbling

• Love making jewelry and Decorative painting
    • View Profile
    • Girlie's Bling & Things
Re: Tigers Eye Wrist Candy
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2009, 02:35:56 PM »
Oh I think your shot is right on.  I can see clearly how those beads look and the detail in them.  They are so beautiful !!!

Offline Haffina

• Just a little bit crazy
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • HaffinaCreations
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 05:44:39 AM »
Fabulous bracelet!

Offline jewelrybyjanelle50

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 12:58:29 AM »
Wow, two sales in one day, now that's a record, but a good thang... ;D

And an interesting story to go with it to boot...This same bracelet sold once and was returned because in order to adjust it to fit her tiny wrist, it would have altered the look of it. She was disappointed, and so was I, naturally, because the sale didn't go through. She made a comment about it being for someone else, and little did she or I know how spot on that comment was. The woman who bought it today just lost her feline friend, and her note to seller said this, "HELLO THERE, AS MY OVERLY LOVED CAT HAS PASSED AWAY, I THOUGHT TIGERS EYE WOULD BE APPROPRIATE. A BEAUTIFUL REMINDER OF "PUSS". I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING THIS LOVELY ITEM YOUVE MADE ME. BEST WISHES."  It did find it's rightful home  :D

Offline raedawn

• me at the beach, off the coast of Massachusetts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 08:13:45 AM »
Dear Janelle ~ what a gorgeous bracelet. I love the fact that the stones are faceted; it always adds extra beauty for the eye. Love the subtle tones in the beads ~ raedawn (Linda)

Offline dreamriverdesigns

• Handcrafted heirloom quality jewelry
    • View Profile
    • DreamRiver Designs
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2010, 08:46:00 AM »
ooooh, I love the combo!! great work

Offline MewesMountainArts

• View Profile
    • Mewes Mountain Arts
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2010, 10:08:34 AM »
I love those tiger's eye beads.  Nice job!

Offline girliesbling

• Love making jewelry and Decorative painting
    • View Profile
    • Girlie's Bling & Things
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2010, 06:34:16 PM »
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!  Love those beads!!

Offline jewelrybyjanelle50

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2010, 04:08:51 AM »
Ok, I have a dlemma here, the customer got the bracelet, and it seems that the picasso beads and the gold color of the beadcaps weren't what she expected from the pictures in the listing. I take most all of my pictures outdoors because the light is better. I do not alter any coloring either. My camera takes killer close up pictures, and apparently that is exactly her reason for displeasure with the bracelet. All those pretty colors that the camera caught, the honeys, the pinks, mauves? Evidently they don't show up like that to the naked eye. I just got the remaining beads out to look at them, and they don't show all of those colors under indoor light. With beads like this, how would I prevent something like this from happening again? I am afraid a light box would only INCREASE the killer close ups, and make matters worse. Do I start posting warnings in my listings?

At any rate, she asked for my thoughts, and I sent them along the same lines I said here. Not sure whether or not she will return it yet, but I don't want her to be unhappy either, so I offered a refund. Sigh, this bracelet has been around, lol.  Any thoughts, suggestions?