Author Topic: question  (Read 329 times)

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
question
« on: December 29, 2018, 08:59:49 PM »
Is  there  a  minimum  age  to  sell  or  buy here?   My  granddaughter  is  beginning   to  make  stuff  and  is  quite  good  at  it.  She  is 14.   I'm  wondering  when  she  can  put  her  stuff  online.
Thanks
MsMarty
www.handmadeartists.com/shop/MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
Re: question
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 07:07:59 PM »
I  am  sitting   here  in  a very  grouchy   state.....   I  was  raised  in  a  teacher's  household....  Mama  always  encouraged   her   kids  to  properly use  our  'native tongue'....    I  am  now  almost  as aggravated  about  'boho'  as  I  am  cute   and  unique.    IMHO  little   kids  are  cute   and  unique   is  one  of  a  kind.   In  today's  market  boho  can  be  anything with  no  thought  given  to what  it  means  to  be  bohemian.   Bone  up   on   your  English,  People!
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

"She seeks wool and flax and works willingly with her hands. She sees that her merchandise is good...."Prov 31:13 & 18

Offline MsMartyD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 09:30:19 PM »
I  would  like  to  reopen  my  store  in  a  few  days....  What  must  I   do?  Thanks
Marty

MsMartyD
www.etsy.com
www.shophandmade.com

Offline chainmaille

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 03:56:58 PM »
Marty, all you need to do is reactivate your subscription. You can go here https://handmadeartists.com/view-plan/ and click change plan. As far as the original question about age restriction, I would say there is no restriction. However, they need to be able to have a paypal account to accept money from sales and to pay their subscription fees.
Hope that helps